Chapter 23-Breaking More Marriages

The trio of Ravel, Claire and (Y/N) appear outside of the Phenex estate, where they are met by 2 guards. Once they saw who was there, they let the trio through out of respect and fear(you can guess which one is which). After the three enter, they're escorted to the main throne room, where they are greeted by their parents, which are Ron and Rachel Phenex.

 After the three enter, they're escorted to the main throne room, where they are greeted by their parents, which are Ron and Rachel Phenex

Ron: Well, if it isn't my two daughters

Ron: Well, if it isn't my two daughters. *looks at (Y/N) and frowns* And who might this weakling be?

(Y/N):

You really don't know who I am? *sighs and facepalms*

Rachel: 'I must say he is quite adorable. I'm glad that he took in my daughters and kept them safe, but I wonder if he'll accept me as well...'

Ron: Anyways, it's rare that I get a visit from you two. What seems to be troubling you?

Claire: Father, why would you put us in an arranged marriage with Zephyrdor?

Ravel: You didn't think to ask us first before doing so?

Ron: So what? Out numbers are low, and the pure bloods still need to live.

Claire: That doesn't give you an excuse to force this on us with your power!

Ravel: The Council wouldn't approve of this! I know the devil kings wouldn't after what happened at the party.

???: They already approved it.

Everyone turns to see Zephyrdor with a smirk on his face, causing (Y/N) to boil with rage inside. He kept calm for now, but Rachel was starting to worry for the poor boy.

Rachel: 'Oh no. I hope he doesn't go too far in hurting someone'

While (Y/N) was keeping his anger under control, Claire and Ravel had looks of disgust and anguish from seeing Zephyrdor after seeing what he was about to do to Seekvaira at the party. (Y/N) also had a hidden circle which was sent directly to the devil kings in case things got out of hand. As Zephyrdor approached the two Phenex sisters, they both went to (Y/N)s side, Claire on the right and Ravel on the left. Zephyrdor was frustrated and Ron looks furious.