Chapter 24-Breaking The Phenex Queen🍋

Alright, everyone. Before I begin, I want to let y'all know this chapter will have a lemon in it. I'm a bit nervous in writing it, but I believe that it should be happening. You'll know when it happens when you see🍋. Hopefully y'all enjoy this and let me know if there's anything I can change from it. With that out of the way, let's go!

The next morning, (Y/N) flutters his eyes open and sees the three Phenex girls in bed with him. He smiles and sees Rachel start to wake up. Once she sees (Y/N), she smiles at him and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

Rachel: Good morning, darling.

(Y/N): Morning, babe. You feeling any better?

Rachel: The best I have in a long time. Thank you for getting me away from that failure of a man called my ex.

(Y/N): Of course. You deserve better than him.

Rachel giggles at that, then gets closer to (Y/N)s face, staring deep into his (e/c) eyes.

Rachel: I hope you haven't forgotten about what I want you to do to me.

(Y/N): Of course I haven't. I wouldn't forget something for a bombshell like you.

Rachel blushes and kisses (Y/N) again, this time a little more aggressively. After they separate, Claire and Ravel both wake up and see their mother being flirty with their man.

Claire: Mom! What are you doing?

Ravel: At least warn us if you're gonna do that.

Rachel: Sorry girls, but he's just too enticing to hold back.

Both Phenex daughters couldn't argue that, but still had to kinda hold their mother back a bit. After they get out of bed, they get ready for the day, as they all had things to do, except for (Y/N) as he needed some time to relax. After everyone had left, (Y/N) went to the living room to take a nap as he was extremely worn out. An hour later, he was woken up by Rachel, who was laying on top of him wearing only a bra and panties. (Y/N) blushed but smiled seeing Rachel happy like this.

(Y/N): You comfy?

Rachel: Yeah. This feels much better than any bed I've slept on.

As she snuggles into him, (Y/N) looks down and sees her cleavage. Rachel noticed this, smirks, then brings his head into her breasts. She then keeps his head there for a couple of minutes, making sure he enjoys that feeling. After a couple moments, she then gets lifted up and is being carried by (Y/N). She squeals a little bit but enjoys it better. (Y/N) then heads to a door that said no entry unless permitted and unlocks it. He walks in with Rachel in his arms and closes the door, making a soundproof barrier. Rachel looks around and sees all sorts of contraptions and starts getting horny knowing that this was his sex dungeon.

 Rachel looks around and sees all sorts of contraptions and starts getting horny knowing that this was his sex dungeon

Rachel then smiles from ear to ear, knowing that she will get her wish of being completely dominated by (Y/N).

🍋IT'S TIME FOLKS!!!🍋

(Y/N) then kisses Rachel aggressively, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She moans into it and reaches down to grab his wood. (Y/N) grabs her hand before she could and puts it behind her. Once they separate, he turns Rachel around and strips her completely naked. He then takes a pair of handcuffs and cuffs her hands together behind her, making her vulnerable to anything he does. (Y/N) then slaps her ass hard, leaving a red mark. Rachel moans a bit in pain, but it was mostly pleasure. Her heart then began to race as she then felt herself being tied up. (Y/N) then had her hanging, making sure she was unable to do anything. He then starts to put two fingers in her pussy, pumping in and out, making Rachel moan loudly. (Y/N) kept going and felt her walls tighten on his fingers, signaling her end was near.

Rachel: Darling, I'm so close! Please let me finish!

He then suddenly takes his fingers out, much to her disappointment. (Y/N) suddenly smirks and gets a wicked idea as he removes his pants and lets his manhood out.

Rachel: Darling, why would yo-AAAH!

She never finished as she felt herself be penetrated by (Y/N), causing her to squirt all over his member. (Y/N) had a disappointing look on his face, and knew she needed some punishment.

(Y/N): It's a shame that you came just from that. Looks like my little birdie needs some punishment.

He then grabs a vibrator and runs it along her pussy. Rachel was moaning incoherently, and she was already over the edge from him, but he placed it inside her pussy and made her look at him.

(Y/N): I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Hold off for 2 minutes and I'll let you ride my dick. Fair, little birdie?

Rachel could only nod as (Y/N) had watched her endure the vibrating torture. However, he had other plans as he started groping her tits aggressively, driving Rachel even crazier. She endured it for the whole two minutes, and felt her end coming.

(Y/N): Looks like you're gonna cum again. You earned it now, babe. Let me handle it.

Rachel only nodded and felt the vibrator removed and felt (Y/N)s member enter her and almost hit her womb. She then began to scream loud and felt (Y/N) going fast, and she came all over (Y/N)s rod. As soon as she finished, the restraints came off and she was on the floor, covered in her own juices and panting hard. She didn't get a chance to catch her breath as (Y/N) then pinned her on the bed and handcuffed her hands to the head, once again making her defenseless. He then began to fuck Rachel senseless, as she became a loud moaning mess.

(Y/N): You wanted me to break you? You're getting just that, you bitch.

Rachel was shrieking at the top of her lungs, but managed to say a couple of things.

Rachel: Daddy...*moan* please...*moan*....I can't....hold ba-AAAAH!!

She never finished as she came again, and (Y/N) kept going and going. After 45 minutes of being demolished, Rachel came a total of 9 times, as (Y/N) was close for the first time.

(Y/N): I'm close, Rachel.

Rachel: *moaning loudly* INSIDE! I...WANT IT...INSIDE!

(Y/N): You have to beg for it to happen, little birdie.

Rachel: Please daddy, please cum inside this slutty pussy! Only you can use me as a cum dumpster, as your fucktoy, as your slave! Please let it out inside of me, daddy!

(Y/N): Very good. Here it comes, and take it all in you bitch.

(Y/N) then thrusted a few more times and came inside of Rachel's pussy, causing her to scream extremely loud and made her cum as well. She took everything he had and made sure it stayed in. After a minute, (Y/N) relaxed and looked at Rachel, seeing her covered in red marks, filled with cum, and hearing her incoherently moaning from being broken by him. He smiles and kisses her lips once more, feeling her pass out from their session.

🍋End of lemon🍋

Once they finished their session, (Y/N) released her from the head of the bed, cleaned up, and carried Rachel up to the bedroom so she can get some rest. He gently set her down and saw a bright smile on her face, knowing he made her so happy after their fun time. He then prepared himself for the peace conference in three days.

Alright, chapter is done. I hope you enjoyed the lemon I placed in there. It's my first one, so do tell me what you think of it and if you'd like to see more with other girls. If so, comment who you want to have don't next and I'll see about doing it. That being said, thank you so much for reading, and I'll see y'all later🤘🤘