Chapter 7-More Girls, Party And An Heiress

It had been 3 days since the deathmatch between riser and (Y/N), and (Y/N) had announced the titans are alive again. Ajuka had practically begged (Y/N) to assist him in his science, which Latia had basically tried to keep her cousin in check many times. Although she couldn't help but blush being around him. She tried to understand what she was feeling, but couldn't find her answer. With (Y/N), he was at his place with Raynare and Kalawarner right at his sides and Mittelt in his lap. The four were currently watching a movie together to just relax and enjoy themselves. Suddenly, an orange circle appeared behind them and out of it came Claire and Ravel. They were both very nervous around (Y/N), but Raynare and Kalawarner had known what they wanted and left with Mittelt.

(Y/N): Claire, Ravel. What brings you two here?

Claire: Is it wrong for us to see you?

(Y/N): Not at all, but I'm surprised you dropped by without warning. Is there something you need?

Ravel: Sorta..*looking down in embarrassment*

Claire: There's something that both Ravel and I have been feeling towards you for a while. Ever since you freed us from Riser, we couldn't stop thinking about you.

Ravel: *red from embarrassment* Not only did you free us, but our friends in the peerage as well. I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but my heart is telling me to stay with you. In other words...

C/R: We love you.

Poor (Y/N) was red from the shocking announcement that the pair had made, and was scared of what Raynare would say. But he knew that she wouldn't mind it at all as long as she was the alpha and wasn't forgotten about. Both Claire and Ravel looked down in embarrassment and fear of being rejected, but had them put to rest after (Y/N) had pulled the pair into his arms. They were shocked, but smiled brightly and held him just as tightly as he was. The two then got even more surprised when (Y/N) had kissed them both, Claire first then Ravel. He then smiled at them and made them smile in return.

(Y/N): I believe that confirms my feelings for you girls, right?

Both just nod as they didn't trust their voices. But he also said something that made them smile again.

(Y/N): As for the other girls in the peerage, I'll gladly take them in and make them my own peerage.

It was then that yet another circle appeared, this time green in color, as Claire and Ravel both stayed very close to (Y/N) in fear. Out of it came Ajuka and Latia, with the latter red from seeing (Y/N) and felt a little jealous. Unknown to everyone, Raynare was at the top of the stairs hidden along with Kalawarner, where both of them saw how Latia was around (Y/N) and approved of her being with him. (Y/N) got a mental note from Raynare saying he was allowed to have Latia in the harem, but the same applies as he won't forget them.

Ajuka: I had heard you'll take Risers peerage and take them in as your own. They all wanted this to happen, and I'll bring them here to make it happen.

Ajuka then opened a comms circle and told Lord and Lady Phenex that he accepts. Immediately, an orange circle appears again, with the Phenex parents and the peerage all appearing, with smiles on their faces. Ajuka then brought out a box that had the pieces for all of them, to which (Y/N) had put a bit of his power into them. All of the pieces then started to change its shape a bit and mutated 5 times. They also changed its properties from turning the candidate into a Devil and instead turned them into a dragon. Ajuka was super giddy and excited, but was brought back down by Latia after she pulled his ear. Hard.

Ajuka: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!!! IM SORRY, IM SORRY!!!

Latia sighed and let go, and blushed after hearing (Y/N) chuckle at Ajukas expense. He then looked at Ajuka and saw a second set of pieces, which greatly confused (Y/N).