Chapter 26-Peace Talks Begin

The next morning, (Y/N) opens his eyes to see Katerea and Raynare at his sides. He smiled, knowing that they didn't have any arguments whatsoever. Raynare slowly opened her eyes and met with (Y/N)s. She smiled as he gave her a kiss.

Raynare: Morning, babe.

(Y/N): Morning, sweetie. Sleep well?

Raynare: Absolutely. Sleeping with you is always the best. Besides *runs hand along his chest* I get to wake up with the best sight ever.

As Raynare was talking, Katerea fluttered her eyes open and wrapped her arms around (Y/N) from behind. She suddenly nibbled on his earlobe, surprising (Y/N) and shocking Raynare.

Katerea: *giggles* Morning, baby.

(Y/N): Morning, Kat. You sleep alright?

Katerea: The best in a while. Waking to my man like this always get me hot~

(Y/N) was bright red, and Raynare was speechless from her actions. He then got up and saw how perfect those two girls were. Since it was Saturday and the conference wasn't until nightfall, he had an idea.

(Y/N): Considering it's 6:30, and the conference doesn't start until nightfall, how about we have some fun between us?

Katerea and Raynare both blush, but have very seductive looks in their eyes, and it told the story: they needed it. And so they all went to town.

Timeskip 3 hours later

After satisfying his girls' needs, (Y/N) then dresses in the combat outfit he has and gathered everyone in the room.

(Y/N): Okay, everyone. The peace conference is tonight, does everyone know their assignments?

All: Yes.

(Y/N): Good. Ingvild, as much as I want to bring you with me, I fear that you may be attacked there. I'll have Tiamat stay here with you so you're not alone, ok?

Ingvild: I-I understand.

(Y/N) then hugs Ingvild to cheer her up a bit, which works.

(Y/N): I promise once this is over, we can have a date. Is that okay with you?

Ingvild nodded in his shoulder, and after the two release, (Y/N) gets serious again. He then has his queens stand by him, with Moka on the right and Yubelluna on his left. Moka then remembers something about Gasper.

Moka: (Y/N), would you mind if Gasper stayed here during the meeting?

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind it. However, I would need to tell Rias about-

His phone then goes off, and sees it's Sirzechs.

(Y/N): Well, speak of the devil. Hello?

Sirzechs: (Y/N), it's me. Are you prepared for the conference tonight?

(Y/N): Yes, but there is something you should pass on to Rias.

Sirzechs: What is it?

(Y/N): Gasper will be staying at my place until it's over.

Sirzechs: Rias can actually hear this, and she'd be better off if Gasper is nearby for her to reach in case something happens.

(Y/N): I understand. I'll let everyone know if this.

Sirzechs: Also, it would be wise to bring Seekvaira and Latia over as Ajuka will be here and since the Agares head would also like to meet you as well.

(Y/N):