Chapter 20-Even Punks Can Love

(Y/N) is laying in his bed awake after having two dates back to back, one with Claire and one with Seekvaira. He's a bit burned out, but wouldn't have it any other way. (Y/N) then looks down and sees Seekvaira holding onto him, sleeping with the biggest smile on her face. Laughing to himself a little, he then kisses her and she starts waking up. Seekvaira looks up and sees (Y/N), making her smile at the sight of him.

Seekvaira: Morning, Hun.

(Y/N): Morning, my beautiful heiress. Did you sleep well?

Seekvaira: Yes, it was phenomenal.

(Y/N): Good. I'm probably gonna get some groceries as were starting to run low on things.

Seekvaira: Would you need any help?

(Y/N): Nah, I'll be okay.

Seekvaira nods then gets out of bed, heading downstairs to make breakfast for everyone. (Y/N) then gets dressed to head to the mall and get all the groceries he needs. He then sees Claire walking up to him with a very bright smile.

(Y/N): Morning, Claire. You look happy today.

Claire: Because my favorite person took me on such an amazing date a couple of days ago. I can never forget the day you and I spent together.

(Y/N): Good. I'm glad you had fun that day.

Claire could only blush with a smile, yet she felt much happier with (Y/N) than anyone else. (Y/N) then heads down and takes the red hummer that's sat in his garage for a while.

 (Y/N) then heads down and takes the red hummer that's sat in his garage for a while

He fires it up and heads to the mall, unaware of what's to come there.

Scene Change, Kuoh Mall

(Y/N) had arrived to the mall, and it is total chaos. He heads over to see why that is, and he sees a table set up with people lined up for something. When he sees a poster, he recognized it now that it was a once in a lifetime concert for a metal show. The lineup was stacked, and tickets were almost gone, so he decided to get two for himself and Isabela. The lineup included:

 The lineup included: