Chapter 3-Meeting the Others

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up to see a sleeping Raynare, holding him close and with a big smile on her face. He knew she was scared from last night, and also was dating her. However, he felt something on his other side, and when he turned, he saw Kalawarner in the same bed with them. He almost freaked out, but kept calm and lightly shook her awake. She woke up to see him looking at her questionably, and saw she was not in her bed.

Kalawarner: *nervous* I'm sorry, I...

(Y/N): It's okay. I understand.

Kalawarner breathed a little sigh of relief. A few seconds later, Raynare woke up and saw Kalawarner in the same bed as her and (Y/N). As upset as she was, Raynare understood that last night was very traumatic for her and Mittelt. She then asked Kalawarner to speak with her alone, and (Y/N) had left to the kitchen to make breakfast. It was then that Raynare had asked Kalawarner.

Raynare: I noticed you were holding (Y/N) like I was. Do you...have feelings for him as well?

Kalawarner blushed, but also nodded quietly. Raynare giggled a little and had told her.

Raynare: Don't worry, you can be with him as well. Just know I'm the one that has to approve.

Kalawarner: *hugging Raynare tight* Thanks a bunch, Ray! I promise to be just as loving to (Y/N) as he will be to me!

Raynare: *struggling* Kala....can't.....breathe.....

Kalawarner sees this and immediately lets Raynare go. From a shade of blue to a hint of red, she was mad at almost being killed by one of her own kind. That moment was cut short when Mittelt entered the room.

Mittelt: What's going on? Why are you two in his room?

Raynare: Both of us are now dating him. He doesn't know about Kala, but he does with me.

Mittelt: I see. Just don't overwhelm big brother, because I still need his care, too.

All three then laughed, but we're cut off by an amazing scent. They soon follow it into the dining room, where they hear (Y/N) singing, something that he does whenever he's alone.

After hearing him sing like that, all three girls shed a couple of tears, knowing how hard he's fighting against his demons. They quickly composed themselves once they see (Y/N) walking into the dining room with several plates of food in his hands. When he sets them down, he greets them with a smile.

(Y/N): Good morning, ladies

Fallen: Morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I hope you're hungry, because I made breakfast like it's nothing.

They all went to the table and saw what he made, which made them drool a little bit.