"I have to." I whispered.

"I wish you didn't, though."

"Me too, Ni." I got dressed quickly and walked into Bella's room. I found her sitting in the main room to see her watching TV and singing along to the theme song of some random Disney show.

"Love your voice, Bells." I said, making her jump.

"Oh! You scared me Daddy. I didn't hear you come in." She said, turning her sightless gaze to rest on me. She was staring about level with my neck or mouth. She never could get my height right, so she couldn't look into my eyes unless we were close or we were both sitting.

"C'mon, baby girl. You need a bath and then Daddy has to go." I said. Her smile fell off her face and she sniffled.

"No, shh. Don't cry. I'm not leaving for good. I am just taking a quick vacation. I'll be back before you know it." I said, kissing her soft curls. She reached her arms up and I picked her up. I carried her to her bathroom and set her on the ground. I moved to the bathtub and started the water, I let her feel it. When she said it was good, I plugged the drain and waited for it to fill up.

"C'mon, baby. Let me wash your hair out. Then you can get out." I said, exasperated. She refused to let me rinse her hair. At this rate I'll miss my flight.

"No." She said, crossing her arms over her thin chest.

"And why not?" I asked, ignoring the rude tone in her voice.

"I don't want you to go." She whined.

"Baby, I'm leaving whether or not Papa has to drag you out of the tub with soap in your hair or not. I think you want me to rinse it though, right?" I asked. She pouted, but nodded and sat still while I gently poured water over her head.

"Okay. Out you come." I said, lifting her out of the tub. I handed her a towel and told her to dry off and I went to get her some clothes. I decided to get her something comfy, because it was kind of late and she would probably fall asleep on the way home with Niall.

I found her a pair of pajama pants with a normal shirt and her favourite Jack Willis hoodie. I grabbed a pair of underwear and carried them back to her. She got dressed and I laughed as she walked out with her shirt on backwards.

"Bells, your shirt's on backwards." I chuckled. She groaned and tried to tug it off. She got stuck with one arm halfway out of the shirt and she burst into tears. I quickly fixed her shirt and pulled her to me.

"Shhh. Why are you crying?" I asked, softly humming in her ear.

"Cause I can't do anything right! I can't see and I HATE it!" She yelled. "Why? Why Daddy?" She cried. She got off my lap and ran into the other room. I groaned and made my way out after her. I saw her on the floor crying harder, but as I got closer, her face was twisted with pain and not frustration with herself.

"You okay?" I asked, walking over to her.

"N-No! I'll never be okay! I can't see the stupid chair and I tripped over the leg!" I scanned the room and I saw Niall's chair from dinner about a foot too far out. We have to keep the place clean and tidy, keeping everything in the same place so Bella doesn't trip and fall all the time.

"Shh. You'll be fine. It's just a chair. It wasn't where it's supposed to be. Don't blame yourself." I cooed.

She continued to whimper into my shirt, her hand locked around my neck, as I waited for Niall.

About three minutes later, Niall came down, looking less stressed, but upset. I had two suitcases next to me and a crying Bella in my arms. He gave me a funny look and I mouthed 'later' to him. He nodded. He took one bag and I took the other and once my bags were in the boot, I buckled Bella in.

When we got to the airport about forty five minutes later, Bella tried to get me to stay again. It broke my heart to see her cry, but I needed this job. I pulled one suitcase out of the car.

"Bella, do you want to ride on my shoulders or do you want to hold my shirt and promise not to let go?" I asked. She held up her arms and I let a sigh of relief. I didn't want her to stay on the ground. The airport is crowded and she could get knocked down or swept away.

I picked her up and settled her on my shoulders.

"You holding on tight?" I asked.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Hey. None of that. I don't want to say goodbye to a grumpy girl." I said, tickling her leg, causing her to let out her adorable giggle. I grinned at Niall and grabbed his hand. He grabbed on bag, I grabbed the other, and I guided him inside the building.

"Be careful. Try not to freak out and try not to get bumped." I whispered into his ear. He nodded. If he wasn't holding a suitcase, I know he'd have his hand laid protectively over his stomach. I smiled at the thought.

We arrived at my terminal and I set Bella down. She climbed into my lap and rested her head on my chest. She sighed and I rubbed her back softly, singing softly into her ear.

"Flight 6853 to Venice, Italy is now boarding. Flight 6853 to Venice, Italy is now boarding." The intercom announced. With that, Bella burst into tears again. I tried to quiet her, as we were getting strange looks. A mother walked by and smiled sympathetically at me, but her smile quickly vanished when Niall leaned in to quiet her too. I laughed. Homophobes.

"Bella, calm down. Please baby?" I pleaded. "I'll be back. I promise. Pinky promise." I said, holding out my small finger. She let out a little sob as her tiny finger hooked around mine. I smiled and kissed her, rocking her back and forth in my arms.

I got up and grabbed my bags, heading into the line to board.

"Next." The flight attendant said with a bored tone. I didn't want to be next! She grabbed my ticket and ripped it. "Thank you for choosing to fly with us. Hope you have a lovely flight. Next!"

I smiled back at Niall. It faltered as I caught my daughter's tear stained face.

She let go of Niall's hand and ran towards me. Or where she thought I was. I watched as she ran right into someone, falling down. She whimpered as she felt his presence looming over her.

"Hey kid. Watch where you're going." He said harshly. I saw her lip wobble and I hurriedly went to get her.

"How about you open your damn eyes." I hissed inaudibly to him as I sent Bella back to Niall. "She's blind." I snapped. His face softened instantly.

"I'm so sorry. My wife is blind. I didn't even notice." He said. He patted me on the back and walked over to Niall, me following protectively.

"I'm sorry, little one. Didn't mean to snap. You shocked me is all." He said. "My! You have gorgeous eyes." He said. She grinned.

"Thanks Mister." She said happily.

"Liam, you need to go." Niall whispered. I kissed Bella and hugged Niall. I caressed his cheek and pulled him into a long kiss before I pulled away and ran down the loading tube, right before they closed it. I sighed.

Bye. I love you.

So! There's chapter five my friends. I hope you liked it. I tend to throw my mood in with my stories and so you can normally guess how I feel when I write. I started this shapter yeasterday and got as far as Niall and Liam taking a bath together. That's when it got sad and yeah. Sorry bout that!

Vote.

Comment.

Fan/ follow. Whatever you say now.

Scrub a duck :P

Later Gators!