"Really?" She asked. I nodded.

"I need to go see Papa now. If you need us, we'll be in our room, but knock and don't come in. I'm going to shower. So, if you need anything, just call for us, okay?" She nodded. I opened my arms and she was still before she climbed into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Love you, Bella." I said.

"Love you daddy."

I walked back to Niall and my bedroom and into our bathroom. I saw Niall already in the bath and covered in bubbles.

"Hey Bubble Boy." I chuckled, scooping a handful of bubbles and placing them on his head. He laughed and blew some at me.

"Wait until I'm undressed, babe. I don't wanna get my clothes wet." I said. I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pants. I stepped out of my boxers and kicked them away. I looked up to see Niall watching me.

"Like what you see?" I said, slowly turning around.

"Wait, turn back around." He said. I faced away from him and he laughed. "Now I do. You have a cute bum." He laughed loudly and I glared at him. I flicked his nose, making him laugher harder.

"Love you, Li." He grinned.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I grumbled. He laughed again. He pouted at me.

"I'm still alone." He whined childishly. I chuckled and climbed into the tub next to him and pulled him into my lap.

"As much as I love cuddling with you, Li, your dick is by my bum and I'm pregnant." He said awkwardly. I wiggled my hips and his eyes fluttered shut and he groaned. He opened them back up and his eyes were noticeably darker. He turned around so he was straddling my hips and ground down onto my lap, making my 'little problem' down there, not so little anymore. My hips involuntarily bucked up to him and he gasped.

"Li don't start. Don't want to get worked up." He said breathlessly. I nodded and he climbed off my lap, but I turned to him and leaned into him. I pressed a chaste kiss to his lips and pulled back, making him whine. As soon as the sound escaped his throat, I pounced on him, ravishing his lips with all I had.

We were snogging, full on snogging, tongue and all, for about ten minutes. I pulled away breathlessly and rested my forehead on Niall's, our panting breaths mixing together halfway. I grinned at him and he sent me a lazy smile.

I fumbled behind me and grabbed the shampoo. I motioned for Niall to turn around and he leaned back into my chest as I lathered the shampoo into his hair. He moaned and tilted his head back, exposing his neck.

I couldn't resist as I saw the vein in his neck. I pressed a kiss to it. I licked it softly, and then right as Niall started to relax, I bit into the soft flesh, making him gasp and groan.

"L-Liam." He moaned. I smirked as I heard him moan my name. He sounded so sexy with his voice husky from lust.

I didn't give him a warning, other than shutting his eyes, before I dumped some water over his head, rising out his hair. I conditioned his hair and turned around so he could do that same for me.

As soon as we were bathed, I climbed out. When Niall went to stand, I pushed him back into the water. I turned the hot water on, heating the water a little bit more.

"Shh. Relax, Ni." I whispered. "I'm going to go give Bella a bath, and then I need to leave." I told him quietly. He frowned.

"Please don't go." He whispered. My face softened at his sad tone. I brushed the hair away from his face and pressed kisses to the exposed pale skin I found.