Chapter 16

Novah's POV

Before I knew it, a week had gone by and I had to give Scarlett an answer. I thought my answer over and honestly, I don't want to go to public school. I mean, kids are mean, I would know, I've dealt with a lot of them. Also schools don't exactly make me feel safe, I mean after all, it's school in America. But yet again I most definitely ain't going to no private school. I don't know what they are like. They could be worse then public school. And from the movies it seems like you have to wear a uniform? Yeah, no thanks. I want to do homeschooling but I also want to be able to give Scarlett and Colin their space. I mean they travel all the time due to their work. And they have Cosmo to take care of. They also have Rose but she goes to her dads every other month. I'll probably just go to public school. Besides, I need to get out of the house somehow. I mean, I've barely been out since moving here.

"Hey mom." I greet as I walk into the living room. "Hey sweetheart!" She reply's cheerfully. I don't know how she's like that all the time, I could never. "So... I've been thinking about what you said about me going to school." She hums in letting me know she was listening. "And I guess I'll go to public school. As much as I don't want to go to school in the first place..." I roll my eyes and say playfully annoyed. She giggles, "I know. And I don't want you to either. If I could I would just keep you here with me all the time and never let you go." She says teasingly but then grows serious. "But we can't, and you have to go. But, if any at all you change your mind and you want to be homeschooled then you just let me know, okay? But at least give school a go for a few weeks at most before you do." I nod my head so she knows I agree with her.

"Anyway, I'm taking your sister to the airport later so she can go to her dad's. And I got to run a few more errands along that. Would you like to go with me or would you like to stay here with Colin?" I shrug not really caring but I eventually just decide to stay. Colin was currently in his office doing some work but Scarlett said he should be done soon.

An hour went by when Colin finally came out of his office and found me in the living room watching  Scooby doo. (Don't judge 🤨) "ah, good choice." Colin chuckles. I look up at him and grin as he sits next to me. "I know" I reply smugly which causes him to chuckle more. "So, anything you want to do today?" I shrug. "I'm not sure. What all is there to do?" Colin thinks it over for a bit. "Well it's NewYork. There is plenty to do." I raise my eyebrow "which is?... and don't say shopping." I quickly say. His face lights up suddenly. "Hey, you like video games right?" I nod confused. "Well there's this VR place we could go too. I bet that would be fun." I thought it over for a minute and decided that it did sound fun. I've never done VR before. Plus, I do love video games.

So for the rest of the day, Colin and I spent the day together, we went and played VR and then we went and ate some pizza and got some ice cream afterward, then we eventually went shopping even though we weren't planning on it. We finally got home to see Scarlett in the living room playing with Cosmo. "Hey you two! Did you have fun?" I nod as I run over to her and sit next to her. "Yeah we did. I had a good time." She and Colin chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Well that's good baby. I'm glad you had a good time." The rest of the day was spent watching movies together before we we went to bed.

(AN: sorry this is short. I'm running out of ideas. Well... not really ideas but just not sure where to go with it. I'll get there eventually lol. Also, have to you guys seen Wednesday yet? I love it! Now I'm just waiting on some Larissa Weems fanfics. I would do it myself but ugh... you know.)