Apparently, the [Hard] difficulty now includes a beast dungeon mobs instead of entirely sentient plants.

However, the beautiful scenery is everything but safe! Because his [Heavenly Eyes] reveals all the danger of the area they appear on!

Hallucinatory Rainbow Flowers [Monarch-Rank]
Level : 45-49
Affinity : Wood
Potential ∅
Skill : Rainbow Pollen, Pollen Spray, Pollen Explosion

Mindless Butterflies [Heaven-Rank]
Level : 45-48
Affinity : Soul
Potential : ∅
Skills : Clone Thought, Senses Corrupting Insect Powder, Death Explosion
[Introduction : A clone created by butterfly mother with the main reason of collecting pollens in the surrounding. This creature is fragile but would bring a massive trouble upon dying.]

Unlike their first dungeon dive where the dungeons mobs would attack after entering their attack range, the area where they appear to don't have much of a threat.

However, the real danger and the most hardest part of this area is the flower field itself.

Although the flower mobs don't have any attack power, all of its skills were design perfectly on all of its innate characteristics.

With thousands of flowers in the surrounding, the pollens they release instantly made a domain of pollens as thick as clouds.

And the pollen of the flowers cause hallucination which was indicated by its name.

Since the flower itself is Monarch-Rank creatures, just a pollen by single flower could make one fall into hallucinations.

However, after appearing in the area, all the flowers spat out thick amount of pollens!

And with more than a thousand of them, not to say about inhaling it, one's body openings will be instantly filled just by standing there!

Cole, with [Transforming Soulbound Feathers]' [Spirit of Purity], the pollens that touch his body were instantly reduced into nothing, making him unaffected by its hallucinations.

But his four party members, who struggled in their very first dungeon dive, without a chance fall under the tyrannical effect of hallucinogenic pollens.

Fernan, as though he was in the water, were doing a swimming action the ground. From time to time, he's doing a scooping motion and laugh at loud with satisfaction. If Cole is to guess what's hallucination this one is experiencing, he believe that he's probably on mountain of gold coins and drowning himself with joy of his illusionary wealth.

Fernand, on the other hand, were covered with thick amount of shadow aura and remain still in his position like a statue. It was though he was a ninja hiding his presence in the dark.

As for Fernando, he was more violent than the others. After being subjected with hallucinations, he immediately launch forward several meters apart from their position, condensed a water sword and swing it back and fourth as though he was having a great, momentous battle. This one is more fortunate as his actions destroy the surrounding flowers.

Mikoes, the wrinkled old man, in Cole's opinion was the very worst. The moment he hallucinate, he immediately strip himself naked and 'vigorously' made his one man indecent action. As though he was ravaging a thousand beauties, his old back tirelessly made the pistoning action.

It was... an unforgettable sight that Cole want nothing but to discard if he can.

As a matter of fact, if he don't remember his grand plan for the future, he want nothing but to blast the old man into nothingness.

Still, he suppress Fernando and Mikoes, put them near to the two with mild reaction and cast protect to protect themselves from the cloud of pollens. Afterwards, he get close to each of one them so that they can enter the small area of [Spirit of Purity]. He didn't fully heal them but he only made sure that they won't be overdosed by drugged pollens. He do this with the intention of making their body made some resistance to this thing so that when he don't accompany them later on dungeon dive, they could resist from this kind of unexpected situations in fast manner.