21

-*i-i-i figured you were the best person to contact and I heard it all from Pyro and-*
-yes I got it Dell, calm down. I can get in contact with the others and we can plan from there alright?
- *yea, yes it would be so kind spy. I still need to find a bit more.*
-talk to you later

Putting down the phone, spy sits there on a park bench and goes silent...a once active and chatty person just had an awakening and now sits there silently...

What had he just heard...

This was too much to take in but he had to move.

If what Engi said was true, they all could be in huge trouble. They need to tighten up all the loose ends before it gets out...if it already has...

There was no turning back now.

Patting his face, spy bends down slightly.

That was in an extreme circumstance...nothing was confirmed yet apart from some robots who were able to take out a simmelier team to their own.

If words get out, today's robots could use it...maybe they didn't have the intellectual capacity to search out any sort of code but he couldn't take anything for granted right now.

There was something bad about to happen, and spy was going to get everyone together to fix it.

Now thinking about what to do next, spy thinks up what the others were doing...how many birds could he kill with one stone.

...or maybe it was firepower he needed...

weighing both options out, it took him a bit of time before he figured it was worth going for strongest first.

soldier was reckless, pyro knew and so did Engi. So pulling up his phone, spy searched for demomans number, he would need a connection method and anything would work at this point.

Finally finding his number, he pressed call...

*ring
*ring
*ring
*Click

-hello?
-demo, I need you to listen-
-spy?
-yes it's me
-how did you get this number?
- that's not important right now
-I would hazard to say it is-
-DEMO LISTEN TO ME!

as the other end of the phone goes quiet and so seemingly does the park, there is a bit of tension. It's soon broken by spy taking a breath

-sorry, I just need you right now, so please listen to me
- alright, what do you need?

As spy explains the current situation...or at least brushes past it, he requests demo and him meet up.

So quickly figuring out the most in the middle, or towards demo side location, spy finally puts the phone down and interlocks both hands under his chin.

Past years he doesn't know he even had, come floating back. ghosts float around and tease him, the cold ripple up his neck not doing any favors.

Hardening himself as he brings up his mental armor, he left himself off the bench, grabbed his phone, and slid it into his pocket before walking with both hands behind his back out of the park.

He had a trip to get to, couldn't waste time now...

Putting down the phone, demo has a slight out-of-body experience as he listens back to what spy had said, it seemed important...if spy was scared then it was something serious...he always took everything as a joke and was never "scared"

Maybe he should bring medic with him...

He didn't see his team as a team, he made a specific jab at spy, but maybe spy would make his point at maybe not being a silent asshole once Medic would smack some sense into him