2

Rapid footsteps echo through the dark building. After hearing the call, he didn't even think twice before getting up and running.

The hallways were already burned into his mind so no amount of darkness could stop him.

He soon skids to a halt and kicked down the door with his crossbow in hand.

The Medipack was too heavy to grab on the fly so he resorted to his secondary.

Shooting a quick bolt at the Engi. He runs up

- Engi, are you ok?! What happened?
- there are others in the room.

He looks behind him to see the exact same thing Engi had, this time The three of them had their weapons out.

-Scheisse!!

Medic picks up Engi and runs out the room, this time off to the others instead of his infirmary.

As he runs down the hallway, he slams his hand across a button on the way. this causes red lights to flare up in the hallways.

Both try to cover their eyes as medic heads to the Intelligence, their meeting spot in case anything happens.

He takes no notice of the running behind him. It could be friend or foe, he can't tell and he doesn't have time to, he just needs to run.

As he approached the steps down, he slows slightly so he doesn't slip.

After jumping the final steps, he slides into the room, propping the engineer against a wall and has a quick look at the room.

The Intelligence is gone.

His heart drops but the rapid steps force him to look at the hallway where he came from, only to see the scout and spy run in

- why call emergency?
- there are others here.

This causes both into a fighting mode and they each go to their weapons.

However before the scout can even touch his bat, he falls to the floor holding his side, the same one Engi had.

Medic sees this and runs over to help him.

-Schweinehund...what is it with you all?!

Not even after finishing that sentence, the spy also falls.

-medic!!!

As the medic growls, he quickly shoots the trio some heals and leaves...feeling that the others will most likely have the same effect and not wanting them to die.

Running around the building, he calls for his team, sometimes they answer or sometimes he finds them writhing in pain.

Eventually, after a painful 20min, he finally gets the majority of his team to the Intelligence room...only having his big friend heavy left.

After bringing demo into the room and practically shoving him off his shoulder and to the wall, he quickly looks everyone over...soon hearing the cries of the Russian.

-hey medic, before you go, I got a question.
-make it quick scout.
- you are the only one who seems to remember, but where were the respawn chips implanted?

Medic stops briefly... letting his mind wander as he thought back to the operation he had with Miss Pauline.

...

There sides!!!

But then...why was it hurting?!

-Scheisse!!! I will be right back.

He forgets it all after heavy once again calls for the doctor. This time, with more urgency.

After making his way to the location where his big friend was calling him, he sees heavy fighting one of the creatures who he had seen in the same room as the engineer.