11(filler)

(Red soldier and blue demo were friends...I am switching them so it fits the story better)

Having spent most of his time in a small shop and passing coffee around like it was water, he had wanted a change of pace

One morning he had woken to engis morning cooking.

A drawback to being on the bottom floor was always hearing what was happening.

Growling but finally crawling out of bed, he gets dressed in some jeans and a woollen jumper, he had dropped his beanie and was now rocking his hair nice and loose sometimes ting it up with a small band if it got in his mouth too much

Getting some proper socks on, he walks out to the kitchen to see Engi.

He had normal sweatpants on and a T, he was usually warm during the morning, actively moving to set food and god knows what sort of cleaning, by mid-day, he would have a coat on to try and stay warm due to his lack of movement.

Waving to Engi as he approached, Engi looks over and smiles...soon looking back to the food and talking as demo sat down.

-I made breakfast. I have plans for dinner so it shouldn't be a problem.
-should I get scout?
-na, he got home late last night. He needs the rest

Setting some food onto a plate he had pulled from a cupboard, he quickly drops it onto the table with a fork and knife, reaching for some bread and also dropping one on the plate.

-it's not a lot but it should get you enough energy for today.
-thanks dell, you always made the best food, no matter where and when.
-how could I not? The team needs to be well-fed to do their best in battle.
- true.

Setting down his own plate, Engi also takes a seat at the table and starts slowly munching on the food as the two make idle chatter.

The occasional laugh echo through the halls and ring in scouts head, acting like an alarm and in no time he is totally waking up and crawling deeper into his sheets, trying to shield himself from the sun and sudden noise.

The wafting smell of something delicious makes his stomach gurgle and he wraps himself deeper to try and stop the sudden pain, it doesn't end well and with the memory of not having eaten last night, he finally rolls out onto the floor onto his but and slightly rubs his eyes.

-*ugh, thanks Engi. Your food better be good to wake me up from such a peaceful sleep*

Siting up and grabbing whatever was thrown on the chair, he quickly gets dressed in shorts and a rock band T, before hopping down the steps to be greeted with demo by the doors and Engi cleaning the dishes.

-did I miss something?

The doors shut as scout finally walks into the kitchen

-nothing much, just me and demo talking before he heads for work.
-alright...I smelt something amazing...you got food?
- yea, you can take whatever you want. I will be picking up food for tonight.
-alright. Thanks, hard hat.

Even if the team no longer wore any of the extra accessories, they were still used as a form of identification.

Nodding, Engi heads up to his room for the daily dose of tinkering, leaving scout to his own free will and hunger.

Demo slings the bag over his shoulders before walking down the road to his small workplace. He had been wanting to switch something up lately in his life but something was preventing him from.

He was happy with his situation...he just felt that something needed to change.

The lack of alcohol had to be getting to him, he had become less reliant on his senses recently.