18(filler)

The catch-up with demo had gone a long way for soldier, he finally felt more confident and was willing to carry on.

And now he stood at the door of some house with a sign saying "bonk"

Of course many threw side glances, most didn't even know of this, didn't know if it was an item, food, or whatever, but soldier knew...He had seen entire crates of the stuff getting shipped and it was all scout ever drank.

Now standing outside a normal-looking house, he had to think a bit as to whether this truly was a good idea.

But soon the decision was made for him when the doors opened with an elderly standing by the door.

-hello young man, what brings you here

Without even thinking, he spits out what he had been rehearsing in his mind for the past couple minutes.

-I am looking to work with your company making bonk.
- Oh, do you know of it

With flashes of the red scout and his streak flying toward him, he takes a second.

- yes ma'am
- well, come on in, I will show you around.

Not even questioning anything, the lady turns round and walks back in leaving the door open for the soldier to walk through and close thereafter.

There was an immediate split, an almost tardis. The inside was drastically bigger and so much more different than the outside had been.

Taking a moment to look around, the elderly slams her cane on his leg.

-wake up boy, you won't get the job if you lag around like this.

Waking up from the sudden blackout, soldier takes it upon himself to concentrate, he sees potential and he wants to keep it close.

-sorry ma'am
-it's alright dear boy, now follow me, we have a lot to show you

<time skip>

This was brilliant! An entire factory under one inconspicuous house, it was so smart that he was surprised he didn't think of it earlier. Even if he had no reason to even come up with something like that

The lady and her relatives had said the factory under here had been made oh so long ago.

They apparently had been employed by Mann Co to make these drinks, their entire family line had been destined to fulfill the task and do nothing but create drinks.

Once Mann Co lost its biggest consumer after "the incident" they had been let go, with the Mann Co business falling a bit later.

But with the entire heritage of the family being to making the drinks, they had decided to start it all again.

Taking the ingredient list, they built a place under a house Mann Co had graciously gifted for their years of hard work.

And now, they live work and breed here, doing nothing but making drinks and selling them for a profit to make more drinks.

Recently they had been getting a surge of positivity and their prices had been increased, and so had the sales.

No one knew what was happening but everyone was so happy they carried on.

Making more and not questioning anything, as they had so many times before.

Now, with soldier here, they had one extra person to add on and give the amazing business too.

- for now, I will show you round so you understand the parts, and then I will assign you to a task. There is usually a rotation so No one is brain dead but the jobs will still be boring.