4

During the next week, the team had been switching up, some stayed in their preferred corners like medic, or switched it up. Demo finally walked up to engineer and the two worked on something.

Sniper had mostly stuck around the training area or looked out the window to the city. Even eventually picking up Hanzo's bow and tested it.

Spy had been wandering around, gathering more information, if he couldn't force it out by pain, he would also befriend the one with the power to give the info to him.

He would always keep to himself but if there was something urgent then he would tell his team.

This had ended multiple times with either medic or scout scolding him for getting this fragile info...it all ended well...a hug between teammates was always appreciated.

Soon, the trio who had been sent out had arrived, Zarya and heavy headed off for more talks and now only talked in Russian to one another, the others were left blank on what they said but medic knew heavy would say if something was bothering him.

By the end of the week, Winston had finally walked up to the team during breakfast and asked about the trip to their base.

-Demoman has said that he would like to head to the base to grab his weapons, who wants to follow.

Everyone puts their hands up and it's met with slight giggles from around the cafeteria...all laughing at something that the team just didn't understand...

-alright, I will set up transport trucks to get you there and then your stuff back.

The day passed quickly, soon the same speakers bleared their command during dinner

- the new group of 9, head to the front doors. the rest can head for food.

Each in their individual sections got up to head to the desired location. Solder had been hanging around the training room's highest spots, soon realising he would get his rocket jumper and could finally rocket jump. Jumping down and running to the door, he was happy to meet his team on the way.

Scout had been chatting with tracer and when he heard the go-ahead, he quickly turned to the girl and smiled widely

-I am finally getting my stuff!! See you soon!!
-byeee

Scout ran off to the front doors, once he gets his bonk, he could finally relax and finally run full speed like he always loved.

Heavy had been relaxing with Zarya in her room, the two talking about their lives and what they want to do with it...a talk that could really could go on forever but once the call for his team was heard behind the door, begrudgingly, heavy had to get up.

- can I come with?
- sure, it's a trip for us so he should allow you to come.
- thanks Misha

As the two got up and made their way, they were the second to last to finally arrive.

Winston had seen Zarya and she nodded with a smile in response, she was allowed to come with the group

Soon medic runs in with his small bird following behind, stopping abruptly, the bird carries on to heavys head. That was his second favourite spot and one he was happy to go to any time during a fight or when he wasn't feeling well.

- hi Archimedes, how doctor treating you?

As the small bird snuggles into his hair, medic huffs to regain some air.

-lucky bird...has flight...anyway, are we all here?
-Yea you were the last one doc
-alright

Winston takes the team of 9, plus 1, to the 2 trucks outside.