12(filler)

Having finished a pretty pesky contract, he walks into his room and falls onto the bed, breathing a heavy breath and almost falling asleep.

Archimedes knows he won't do anything tomorrow because of his tired state of mind so flapping up to medics' face and practically slapping him awake, he flaps to the computer and pecks at it.

...

- fine...at least I don't have to do it later.

shimming over to the edge of the bed, he opens the laptop and starts doing his usual. putting up his credentials, selling himself to people with a good price and then working with them for however long they think is fitting.

After putting up the digital text on an internet-wide bulletin board, he closes the laptop and rolls over back into his bed...

Hopefully something interesting will happen and soon...maybe yellow can come over again

Browsing the internet for something special, Sombra comes across a new post...it's fairly unworthy but the doctor strikes her as familiar, she has seen this guy 10 times in the past month and finally deciding to have a closer look, she finally reads what there is to know.

And wow is the information explicit...

A more brutal Moira if you will, a killer at heart who is just trying to make ends meat with whoever is buying his service...

...Moira did say she needed a lab partner...you don't come across manic people often and we are having a mission soon which requires a lot of preparation...

Deciding to bring this up with reaper, Sombra takes the file and sends it over, hoping tonight was boring enough for him to have a look at his messages.

And luckily he does.

Reading over and just seeing the crazy doctor personality radiating of him...reaper messenger the "medic". A quick sentence saying his first opinion and the absolute satisfaction he would gain from working with a dear sociopathic like him.

- how much, and how long

The next day is empty for medic. the day after his contract is over, he would usually grab some of the money he earned and go shopping.

Today he just felt that something was off...

It had been a couple of months now, he was going country to country, business to business and just abiding by the now completely useless rules that hold back the medical field by a lot.

He was a revolutionary scientist. He disregarded humanity and the ethical look...and truly showed what could be done to help people.

...now the world had gone back to caring...being oh so sensitive of feelings when at no point in time had viruses ever had these feelings...

He was now drained, and with no heavy to replenish his faith in humanity, he was left alone with a small dopamine production of a pet.

And it was starting to go dry...he was losing himself.

Originally, he could go days without leaving his lab unless it was for food or a fight...now he was practically relying on someone who wasn't here...

Luckily, Archimedes was human enough to convince medic to finally get up that morning, pulling himself together and against all odds, he finally rolls out of bed and gets dressed, soon leaving with Archimedes on his shoulder and now with a small flicker of a flame in his soul.

The day had been spent well, medic had gone from store to store looking at the stuff on display and admiring the modern tech.

Talking to the small bird had defiantly turned some heads but at the same time some came up to ask if they could skritch him.