Soon enough he comes across the door he remembered as an office, he knocks and waits.

- come in

The voice gives medic a sense of familiarity, if the entire building hadn't already, and he walks through the doors to meet the ever-present reaper. Legs of course on the table and curtains closed

-so I see you came back
- you asked...
- yes, well anyway, I wanted to ask if you would be able to participate in preparing for a mission, you will be assigned to Moira as usual.
- yes, that is completely fine.
.-then you are dismissed, all previous rules apply.

Medic swivels on his heel and walk out with a fading "thank you" and he walks back to his room to quickly check if he hadn't left anything, then swiftly heads to Moira.

Oh what an exciting couple of days it will be indeed.

<time skip>

Phones may have been special when the red and blu still fought, still in need when asking for help and team messaging a "stuck behind enemy lines, help me out"

But now with the stuff surrounding them, it wasn't that big a deal anymore...they sat around doing everything and only called one another occasionally to check up.

Well walking past a shop for phones and all sorts had made demo stop a second...just to have a look at how huge bricks of devices called "phones" would have changed over 100 years.

Walking into the shop on an early morning stroll on a spare day from work, he had looked around, flicking eyes from wires to boxes with God knows what and tables covered in all sorts of flat metal squares.

As he walks deeper into the building, he just had a glance over everything

- how may I help you?

Almost getting scared out his skin, demo cringed as he impulsively reaches for his launcher, cringing again when he realized he hadn't picked it up in quite a bit.

Taking a breath, demo calms down and looks now with a small smile

- Oh, could you explain this...shop?
-what are you looking for?

Still not knowing what he wants and what this place is, he just hopes he was correct when some of Engis hypotheses came to light in his mind

- a new...phone.
-well we have plenty to pick from

Like spinning a wheel of chance, the hand had fallen into a mercy role, one when he was correct and would be let off the hook from further embarrassment.

As the two walked around, demo had managed to learn a lot more from this one random than from engi...He had always been overcomplicated. granted his voice was usually steady unlike this person, but at least he was understandable with easy words.

Soon enough, without even knowing, he was going home with a new box in his hands, one with pretty layering and only once he enters his house did he finally decide to open it, a wave of curiosity taking over his confusion

Getting the lid off, he was met with a leaflet and some flat metal pieces he had seen similar to the ones on the tables at the store...wonder if it was worth it.

<time skip>

The next week passed easily, not having been back at Tallon for the best part of a year, he was surprised at how well he adapted back into the rhythm.

Talking with widow as he had sniper, making remarks and making her smile when others couldn't.

Sombra was spy in disguise, granted the voice was permanent but who was medic to reject a new head in his fridge.