Part Twenty-Three

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Is this our house or a recreational center?

Omkara wonders as he watched Gauri, Rudra and Bhavya watched TV. Bhavya lived there and now Rudra also practically lived there with daily visits. Omkara mentally sighs. It's not that he disliked them, it is that they were monopolizing his wife's time. he felt like he had to get in line to get her attention now.

Gauri takes his hand in hers and smiles at him. Omkara smiles at her.

Gauri leans on his shoulder and resting her head on his arms, she watches the TV.

Gauri yawns as she snuggles to him. "I'm feeling sleepy." Gauri tells him.

"Let's sleep then." Omkara tells her.

"Don't you want to watch this?" Gauri asks curiously.

"You made me sit here." Omkara reminds her.

"Because I wanted to sit with you."

Omkara smiles hearing that.

"And it is a nice movie."

Omkara makes a face.

"Why you don't like movies?" Gauri asks confused.

"Because it's not real."

"But it is fun." Gauri tells him yawning.

Omkara smiles. "Let's sleep?" Omkara asks seeing her yawning.

"Are you sleepy?"

"No. it's early."

"I'm feeling very sleepy." Gauri tells him and leaning up, she whispers to him. "I think it is the baby."

"You need rest." Omkara tells her lovingly.

"What about Rudra?" Gauri asks, as he was their guest.

"Bhavya is here." Omkara brushes it off.

Gauri smiles, how much ever he tried to deny it, he was starting to see Bhavya as a part of their family.

********

About 7 weeks after their wedding, Omkara and Gauri informed everyone that Gauri was 6 weeks pregnant.

Hearing the doorbell, Bhavya jumps up. "You sit, I'll check." Bhavya tells her and runs to the door.

Gauri turns to look at Omkara who had come out of their room hearing the bell. They both chuckle, Bhavya has been treating her like a doll since she informed her about the pregnancy.

"I'm pregnant, not sick." Gauri tells her.

"Yes, but you should take proper and complete care." Bhavya tells her as she opened the door.

Harsh and Vasundhara smiles at her.

"Gauri has been waiting since afternoon." Bhavya informs them as she walked with them to Gauri.

"How are you?" Vasundhara asks Gauri as she hugged her.

Gauri hugs her mother happily, finally feeling relieved about getting to share with her parents about their baby.

"I'm fine, Ma. Bhavya is not letting me move only."

Vasundhara chuckles. "You should move around as much as possible."

"I've been telling her that." Gauri tells her.

"What if she faints? What if she slips?" Bhavya asks worriedly.

Harsh and Vasundhara look at each other in shock.

"She watches more movies than Gauri." Omkara dryly informs them.