Part Six

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Gauri... Gauri..." Omkara gently shakes her seeing her staring at him as if he had grown four heads.

"Huh?" Gauri stares at him in shock.

"What happened?" Omkara asks her confused. "Are you okay?" he asks in concern.

"I took your virginity?" Gauri asks him, gaping in shock.

"What is up with you?" Omkara asks exasperated.

"So, there has been no one before me?" Gauri asks him, feeling so joyous.

Omkara frowns hearing that. "Gauri, we just have sex." Omkara reminds her.

Gauri sobers down hearing that though her heart was doing a happy dance.

"Yeah, it's just that I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time." Gauri tells him.

"of course! I was damn good!"

"Pompous ass!" Gauri mutters.

"What?" Omkara scowls at her.

Knowing that no one has touched him the way she had, was the biggest turn on for her. she leans towards him and takes his lips in hers. "I want you inside me, now."

Hearing that, Omkara with a groan, hungrily starts kissing her. then remembering, he asks as he moved back slightly, "What about your assignment?"

"It can wait, I can't."

**********

"Omkara...." Gauri snuggles to him as she threw her arm and leg on top of him.

"*yawn* yeah?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Go to sleep, Gauri."

"Tell me why?"

"What is up with you?" Omkara asks fed up and too sleepy.

"I am just curious."

"Gauri, I am so sleepy and tired. Go to sleep."

"Tell me, Omkara." Gauri insists.

"What the heck is up with you?" Omkara asks fed up. "Why the hell are you not sleepy?" Then confused as heck, he asks. "Don't you sleep at night?"

"I do."

"Then sleep and let me sleep."

"I want to talk." Gauri cutely pleads.

"Not gonna do any more sleep overs with you again." Omkara mutters as he closed his eyes.

Gauri makes a face and then she takes her fingers and makes it walk from his stomach down.

"Don't bother. It is tired and sleepy. You won't be getting it up again tonight." Omkara sleepily tells her.

Gauri loudly sighs near his neck. Omkara shivers for a second. "Tell me, Omkara."

"Tell you what? Go to sleep."

"I want to talk." Gauri stubbornly insists.

"You know what I like about you the most? Or rather liked?" Omkara asks as he cutely frowned at her.

"Love making?" Gauri asks him.

Omkara thinks for a second and asks, "liked second most?"

"What?"

"That you don't talk much."

"I always talk."

"You only talk when I want to talk." Omkara qualifies.