Part Eight

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

There wasn't anything she could do now other than taking a morning after pill and wait. Since worrying over it was not going to solve the issue, she decided not to think about it. She will cross that bridge when she got to it. and after taking the morning after pill, she was feeling much relieved.

After that, she didn't talk to Omkara about it, and Omkara never talks about anything unless she initiates the conversation.

**********

Have booked an uber for you.

Seeing the message, Gauri curiously goes outside her college as she looked for her uber ride. Finding him, she gets into the car.

She frowns seeing the destination was to Omkara's office and not to the flat.

I am to come to your office?

Yes. Come to my cabin.

Gauri wasn't very comfortable with that. their relation was supposed to be just between them and she didn't like the idea of going to his office.

The moment she mentioned her name, she was ushered to Omkara's cabin.

Gauri notices Omkara opening a parcel and takes out what looked like a rakhi. He was an only child. So, who is sending him rakhi? Then she sees Omkara irately throwing it into the dustbin. That shocked her. she was about to ask him about it when Omkara looks up.

Seeing her, Omkara gets up and walks to her.

"Omkara, why here? I am not..." Gauri says feeling uncomfortable and nervous.

Omkara offers her a packet.

"What's this?"

"Wear this and wait outside."

"What?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Do as I say, Gauri."

"Wear this?" Gauri asks as she peaked inside the cover and sees a beautiful red sleeveless dress.

"yeah."

"Now?" Gauri asks shocked.

"Yes."

Gauri nervously looks around gulping.

Chuckling Omakara tells her, "You can change here if that is what you want or you can use the ladies room outside."

"Oh yes!" Gauri says feeling relieved.

"Be ready in fifteen minutes. Your ride will be here."

"My ride?" Gauri asks confused.

"Go, Gauri."

Confused and clueless, Gauri wears the dress and adjusts her hair to match the dress. The dress was a perfect fit for her. ready, she walks back and reaches Omkara's cabin when she finds a man waiting there.

"Gauri Madam?"

"Yes."

"I am Dandi, Madam. I am the driver. Shall we leave?" Dandi asks her with a polite smile.

Nodding, she follows him wondering where Omkara was sending her. The whole ride, Gauri tried to figure out where Omkara could be sending her.

Gauri stares in shock, seeing the car stop in front of a hotel.

Dandi leads her to the hotel.

"I'll go find whether Mr. Alex is ready."

"Alex?" Gauri asks confused.