Part Twenty

Hello everyone...

How are you all?

Just wanted to say two things.

I am binge watching Supernatural nowadays, so didn't get time to write any OS... so, Inn Shaa Allah, maybe in two weeks, I will post an OS.

I don't know what a mute button does, but if people who haven't commented on my stories ask me for story updates or complain about the delay in updates, then I am going to mute you.

p.s: this story has twenty-three parts + epilogue.

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Okay." Omkara agrees.

Gauri smiles in relief. "Thank you."

Omkara smiles and cups her face. he lovingly kisses her forehead.

Gauri smiles and takes his lips in hers. Omkara hungrily kisses her.

"Can we..." Omkara asks her.

"I want to." Gauri tells him as she started pulling on his clothes.

"It's been too long." Omkara hungrily whispers as he started removing her clothes.

*******

Sighing happily, Gauri throws her hand and leg on Omkara and snuggles him.

"Good night." Omkara tells her as he kissed her on top of her head.

"Good night." Gauri replies as she kissed his chest.

Omkara was sleeping off when Gauri calls him. "Omkara..."

"Hmmm?"

"When are we moving?" Gauri asks him curiously.

"After we finalize a place. Now, you sleep." Omkara tells her as he pulled her closer to him and hugged her.

"Finalize a place?" Gauri asks shocked.

Omkara yawns. "Do you want us to shift to a hotel till we find a place?"

"Why can't we stay in the flat?" Gauri asks shocked.

"What?" Omkara asks shocked. "How can we stay there?"

"Isn't that your flat?" Gauri asks confused.

"Yeah, it is. My company build that flat so I got couple of flats in that building." Omkara tells her. "You sleep, we'll talk about it tomorrow."

"But why can't we stay there then?"

"Okay, we'll stay there till we find a place."

"Why not stay there permanently?" Gauri asks shocked as she looked at him.

"It's too small, Gauri."

"That is a three bedroom flat!" Gauri tells him outraged as she leaned up to look at him.

"Yeah, too small." Omkara agrees.

"That is a big flat!"

"Gauri, one bedroom for us, one for the baby and then just one spare bedroom!!!! No servants room! it has no study, no library. And the building has public gym and pool. For God sake!"

"Omkara!" Gauri sternly calls him.

"What?" Omkara moans wanting to cry. "Can't we talk about this in the morning?"

Gauri ignores his plea. "Now that I married you, I'll try to bring up my life style couple of notches up and now that you married me, you'll bring down your life style a little."