"Hi I'm Kim Minji, I'm Hyein's friend" She introduces herself, I froze for a second. The music was pretty loud so I can barely hear her but I still understood what she said, we're literally standing near the speakers that explains why she was slowly leaning towards me. My face feels like its burning, did i drink too much?

"Hey are you okay?" She asks as she looks at me with a little worry in her eyes.

"Oh what sorry?" I pretended that I wasn't able to hear her. Why did I freeze? I wasn't able to introduce myse—. She leans in closer to me, this time leaning closer to the left side of my face. I can smell her perfume from how close we are, she has this fresh sweet scent. I can feel my heart beat faster. What the hell is going on.

"I didnt quite catch your name" She tells me.

"Oh I-I'm Hanni, What's yours?" Talking back to her ear. How the hell do I make this sound casual at all, I already know her name. Do i sound casual? Why do I feel so dizzy and nervous. We drank a couple shots yeah but not to the point that I can barely utter a word.

"It's Minji" She repeats her name at me. I nod at her
"It's nice meeting you Minji" I tell the girl in front of me.

Hyein butts in making us both look in her direction. She pulls another friend from her side. "Hanni, Dani, meet my soul sisters, this is Minji and this is Haerin." Hyein puts her hand on both the girls shoulders. Both of them waves there hand at us as we all introduce ourselves to one another.

They invited that we all take a shot together by the counter and to find our way to the dance floor when we're finished.

Minji didn't have a problem starting conversations in the group, but I can tell that Haerin needs a bit of time to warm up. Minji talked a little bit fast and she always had this indescribable sultry gaze on her eyes while she talked. We all chatted about how we got there and a little bit about ourselves. Haerin and Minji have been bestfriends since they were kids then they met Hyein throughout grade school and they were all practically inseparable after that.

Dani pulls me and tells the group that we should find our way to the dance floor. I really feel the alcohol circling through my body. I'm tipsy so I would love to dance my way in this loud music.

As we we're all enjoying the dance floor, a random guy suddenly pulled me and held my waist. What the Fuck? I don't even know who this guy is. I tried to pull away from the guy signalling that I am NOT interested but he was trying to make conversation, he put his hands on my chin to try and make eye contact but I just looked away. Some guys are so fucking dense. He tried pulling me closer, I feel my body react in disgust. Help. What do I do. I keep trying to pull away but this guy is so stubborn. I try to look for Dani to ask for help and be saved from this guy but it was pretty dark and the strobes lights are not helping.

All of a sudden someone holds my arm and pulls me away from the guys grip. I look and... It's Kim Minji.

"She's with me" The girl says.

I'm looking right at her face as she tells the guy to back off. All of a sudden I feel safe. I was so scared of the guy but the girl who pulled me closer has the most comforting face. I can feel my world pause as she looks at me with caring eyes.

She pulls me out of the dance floor. "Are you okay? you looked uncomfortable". I just nod at her. I'm still in shock of what just happened. It felt violating to be touched by a man without even agreeing to. "Don't worry, I got you." Minji caressed my shoulder.

In that exact moment I feel my body weaken. I'm not entirely sure if its the alcohol and adrenaline from being put in such a tight spot then majestically being saved by the most angelic face I've ever laid eyes on.

"I'm contacting Haerin so we can call Dani for you, I'll stay by your side for now" Minji tells me as I look down trying to figure out the emotions I'm currently feeling.

Before I can speak again, she holds my hands and pulls me, "Come lets go get some water" She held my hand so casually. I feel my face burn up at her gesture. Thank God It's dark cause I'm probably red as a tomato right now. The alcohol is definitely still winning over my thoughts right now.

As she hands me a bottle of water. I took it as an opportunity to express my gratitude towards her.

"I almost forgot." I look at the water bottle she's handing, at this point we're both holding each of the bottles ends. "Thank you for pulling me back there." I look up at her and the moment my eyes landed on hers she was already looking right at me.

She gives me the sweetest smile, her eyes again curling as her face lit up.

Right at this moment as I stare back at her eyes. The loud music booming just deafens. It feels as if she's the only person i'm with at the moment. What is with the alcohol that I drank that everything just—

"Don't worry, I always look after my friends." Minji gives me another pat. Waking me up from my thoughts.

I just nod at her.

"We're friends, right?" She adds.

I raise a brow at her "Hmmm, I'm not so sure about that." I look at her with a teasing face.

"WHAT? You're joking!" She looks at me with a shocked and dismayed face.

"Why?!? we literally just met tonight! Didn't we?" I jokingly add. I laughed at her shocked reaction

"Ahhh wowwwww." She crosses her arms and shakes her head with disbelief. "Okay I'm going, we aren't friends after all." Minji adds slowly stepping back, pouring a face of disappointment.

"You're leaving me alone?" I pout at her.

"Well, you shouldn't be spending your time with some stranger right?" She answers back.

As she was actually walking away. I followed her and pulled her. "Minji! IM JUST KIDDING!"

She stops but doesn't look at me. Is she actually upset? What?

"I'm kidding, We're friends!" I nudge at her trying to appease from my joke. Damn someone can't take a joke?

"Hellooo, i'm just kidding." I add. Waving my hand at her face to get some reaction. "I'm sorry! I didn't know you were this sensitive. We're frieeeeends Ms. Kim Minji."

I offer my hand for a handshake. "Friends?"

"I'll think about it" She finally replies. Woooow this girl is annoying.

I open my mouth in shock. Minji started laughing at my reaction.

"Gotcha, we're tied now." Minji adds. Having the silliest smile she can muster up. How can someone be nice then become the most irritating thing in a snap. "You're lucky. I'm nice." she says as she winks at me.

I furrow my brows at her trying to stop myself from reacting to her wink. "You're weird." She really is.

"Friends?" she offers me her hand with the widest smile.

Whatever. I just nod while I shake her hand in agreement. "Friends."

———
A/N

Been a little preoccupied due to MAMA and school!

but since i was a little upset over the award show i had to write up this long ass chapter to cope with grief.

Let me know what you guys think and if u prefer chapters to be a little shorter. It might be hard to read T__T.