Chapter 11

Chapter 11
Fairy Tail, my only family

As Porlyusica treated Wendy from the guild infirmary, Kayden guarded the guild

As Porlyusica treated Wendy from the guild infirmary, Kayden guarded the guild. No one said anything to stop him, and was glad to see that he's protecting them.

During the one month that has passed, Kayden started talking to Lucy more and even became friends with her.

Everyone has become more fond of Kayden after he saved Wendy, although they ignored the deadly rumours about how Kayden killed Black Union and the Klein brothers.

Wendy decided not to talk about what had happened and others let her be. It's no use anyway and the magic council seemed to be too scared to do anything or set foot on "Kayden's territory", thanks to Mest Gryder's memory control technique he used on the council members.

We don't need to know what gory memories Mest implanted into their heads.

Wendy is healing quickly and she'll be able to go on jobs by tomorrow. Porlyusica said so.

Kayden stood infront of the guild hall as he traveled back into his memories.

Flashback 1:

Kartein and Kayden are flying through the blue sky.

Suddenly, someone attacked them from below.

"Look at that dragon's rainbow wings. If we can capture him and sell the wings, we don't have to worry about money as long as we live. We'll be filthy rich." The man cheered only for Kartein's breath attack to turn him into dust.

Flashback ends.

Wizards are greedy!

Flashback 2:

"Please give me some food. I'm hungry." A 9 years old Kayden begged in front of a big guild hall.

"Scram kid. We ain't got food for beggers." One man laughed.

"If you become my slave, I might give you the crumbs of my bread." Another man mocked.

"Let us beat you up!" Another man smirked as others cheered.

And they started chasing him with weapons.

Flashback ends.

Wizards are cruel and heartless!

"Be a wizard, Kayden." Kartein's voice echoed in Kayden's head.

So these are wizards. This is how wizards behave. Then I'll become greedy, cruel and heartless too. Makes me an awesome wizard, huh?

Kayden shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Until he met Fairy tail, Kayden believed wizards are heartless people who takes joy in others' sufferings.