Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Fairy tail's rage

Chapter 5Fairy tail's rage

(Before we begin, I want to apologise for my shortcomings

(Before we begin, I want to apologise for my shortcomings. I really suck at writing fight scenes despite being knowledgeable in the field. So whenever I write fight scenes, they always tend to be one sided. I hope you will forgive me. Now onto the story...)

Torture scene ahead ⛔

I have a bad habit of writing very detailed torture scenes. So take me seriously when I put the warnings. And if you are scared of sadists, seriously, please leave instead of complaining to me after you ignore my warnings. It has slight sexual contents. Although I'm very excited to write the torture scene, I'll try tone it down for the brave souls who decide to ignore me 😒. Enjoy!😏

Casein Nitrate flew through the morning sky. The sun is beginning to rise and it's a bit cold outside. Perfect weather to stay in bed.

The exceed was carrying a small bag and a letter.

He landed in front of Fairy tail guild and placed the keys and letter at the doorstep.

"Let's see if the rumours are true. Fairy tail, will you knowing jump into danger to save your friend like the rumours say, or will you abandon her?" Casein chuckled and sore through the sky back to their secret hideout where they're holding Lucy hostage.

After the sun was fully out, shining brighter, the Magnolia town slowly started to fill with busy people.

That includes the master of the Fairy tail, Makarov, his grandson Laxus Dreyar and the S-class wizard and bartender, Mirajane Strauss.

In a hurry to prepare the guild before others arrive, they walked fast, only to stop suddenly seeing the contents that were placed on the guild's doorstep.

'Lucy...' Laxus, Mirajane and Makarov immediately guessed something was wrong.

Makarov took the letter and celestial zodiac keys and entered the guild followed by the other two.