Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Acnologia's death and a new Wizard

Chapter 3Acnologia's death and a new Wizard

T

T

he sky cracked and the seven dragon slayers fell from the sky. Fairy tail and every other guilds gathered there shouted for joy seeing the dragon slayers alive.

"I'm home!" Natsu chirped.

"Welcome back!" Lucy and happy smiled.

Every other dragon slayers joined their friends in celebrating their victory.

They thought that on that day, one age of the world came to an end, and a brand new era was beginning.

"Now let's go back to the guild." Natsu shouted to his family as he started walking towards their collapsed guild.

They didn't realise that they've been ignoring what Zeref said while absorbing Mavis's magic.

"I'll use this power to go back in time and set things right. I'll stop Acnologia and Kayden before they get too strong."

The warning about the infamous wizard hang in the air while Fairy tail and every others returned to their respective guilds with relief and happiness.

Acnologia and Zeref are dead. They defeated the evil forces.

An event worth celebrating, indeed.

.....

One month have passed since everything was over. Fairy tail and every other guilds are slowly getting back on their tracks, taking jobs and usual quarrels inside the guildhall.

Word had already started spreading about Fairy tail playing a major role in defeating Zeref and Acnologia, earning them new members and fame.

"Ah... I don't have money to pay the rent. I really need to get a job..." Lucy whined to Mirajane who was cleaning the counter.

"Ever since we became more famous, we've been getting more jobs." Mirajane smiled.

Lucy moaned and dragged herself towards the job board to find a suitable job for her.

"Looking for a job, Lucy?" Natsu came to stand beside her.

Lucy nodded and proceeded to look for jobs.

"How about this?" Erza raised a job request with her usual serious face. "I'm sure it will be enough to cover your rent."

Yes it was a high paying job... to babysit a child.

"You can earn this much just for babysitting a kid?" Natsu was astonished at the new discovery.

"Shut up flamebrain! It means that the kid is a total brat who causes trouble." Gray hit Natsu in the head.

Soon they were at each other's throats, fighting.

"Stop it, you guys..." Wendy laughed nervously until Erza stepped in and seperated the two.

Carla watched the scenario unamused while Happy tried to get her attention.

.....

Smoke can be seen rising from a thick forest. The small fire lighted the area around it.

A fat orange coloured exceed flew towards the fire at high speed. It's eyes were sharp, wise and matured, like he had fought numerous battles.

The exceed landed infront of the camp fire, opposite to a man who had a hood over his head.

"Casein Nitrate..." The man called.

"It seems that the rumours were true. Fairy tail had indeed defeated Zeref and Acnologia." The exceed, now identified as Casein Nitrate informed.

Suddenly a booming laughter tear down the silence of the forest. Casein watched the man laughing like a mad man with a wicked smirk on his face.

"Really? I was hoping I could fight them. Those two always ignored me whenever I challenge them into a fight..." The man complained.

"So... the usual? Are we going to visit Fairy tail, Kayden?" Casein Nitrate asked.

The man pulled down the hoodie revealing his handsome face. His bluish black hair tied up into a messy ponytail.

"Yeah... I think I'll be satisfied just by defeating that damned guild who defeated them." Kayden replied with a cocky smirk. "To Magnolia we go..."

Kayden took Casein Nitrate in his hands and used his power to move through the dark sky.

Trail of electricity from the path they've traveled made it look like a lightning bolt is directed at the direction of Magnolia.

Within five minutes, Kayden set his foot in Magnolia city. Everything was dark and everyone was sleeping.

"Come to think of it, it is our first time targeting an official guild, right?" Casein Nitrate broke the silence.

Kayden who was following Casein Nitrate through the dark alleys of Magnolia city chuckled. "Yeah...we were focusing on dark guilds and independent wizards until now. That gave the official guilds some weird idea that I'm some sort of vigilante. Some even had the audacity to invite me to join their guilds because of my powers. How annoying! They should be glad that I didn't electrocute them on the spot.."

Casein Nitrate smirked. "So, what's the plan?"

"We find out what the guild looks like and attack. The usual..." Kayden smirked back.

To be continued...