Kayden Break

Kayden Break

Background:-

Background:-

Not much is known about Kayden's family or history, however, he has the reputation of being a strong wizard despite being independent. He is a loner who lives in search of tough and powerful opponents. He is known to ruthlessly destroy anyone standing in his way, earning him the nickname of Break. 

There were many guilds who wanted to work with him, but he turned them all down. He thinks that it's too bothersome to join a guild because he wouldn't be able to fight freely.

He is self taught and learned to master abilities his abilities to the fullest on his own.

He used to live with a dragon when he was little, but the dragon disappeared. Or more likely, that dragon requested Anna Heartfilia to take Kayden to the future era along with other dragon slayers.

Kayden's magic is Electrokinesis.

Electrokinesis:-

Electrokinesis is a psychic ability that is used by Kayden Break. It has many offensive and defensive uses and is quite powerful. It allows the user to electrocute opponents by creating lightning.

Users with this ability can do long and short ranged attacks. They can either concentrate their electricity in one part of their body like their fists and physically attack their opponents for short ranged combat or expel electricity from their fingers and create lightning to strike down upon their opponents as a form of longer ranged attack. Depending on their technique, users of this ability can also strengthen their body and move quickly though it is unknown how they do so. The ability has a very neon blue color.

As one of the most powerful wizards in the world and constantly challenging other strong wizards around the world, Kayden is extremely knowledgable when it comes to fighting techniques, magic and possesses a lot of battle experiences. His intelligence is extremely high, as he is able to come up with his own attack spells that can be considered high-ranked and has self-taught himself honing his abilities. His power is tremendously strong, so strong that people who have not seen it believed the rumors to exaggerate it, though its shown he is able to single-handedly blast a building that was built to specially endure the powers of strong wizards.

Acnologia and Zeref had encountered him many times but avoided fights with him.

Appearance:-

Kayden has a pale complexion and long black-bluish hair which he usually ties it up in a bun, a ponytail or a half up half down hairstyle. He has narrow grey slit eyes, but when using his main ability, his eyes turn blue. He has a tall slim and muscular build and his face is extremely handsome to the point his 'enemies admitted he was good-looking', which made him popular. 

His main attire consists of a plain dark blue button-up polo shirt tucked in his black pants and dress shoes.

Personality:-

Kayden is a very ruthless and cautious individual who enjoys fighting others and constantly seeks out strong opponents. Before meeting Natsu and rest of the fairy tail, he was a very lonely person. After meeting Natsu and his friends, he became a somewhat caring towards Fairy tail and makes effort to protect the guild and his friends. Kayden is also very confident often refers to himself in third person to emphasize his greatness. When others hurt those he cares about, Kayden can go overboard in punishing them. As shown when Wendy was hurt by the dark guilds who came after him (detailed narration in the story), Kayden was quick to retaliate and was planning on painfully torturing one the brothers until Wendy stopped him. He is cautious around everyone except for a few.