Volume 2 Chapter 1 - Goblin Slayers at the Water Town

3rd Person Pov

Currently our group, without the Slayer since our Protagonist advice him to rest.

Our Favorite High elf Climb to a nearby rock, who was then followed by his other Companions (Dwarf,Lizardman,Rimuru, Priestess)

Elf : hup!

Groan the elf as he climb out the rock.

Elf : Wow! , Here you can climb up here.

Said the elf, as she put down a rope for their group to climb, one by one the group manage to climb at the rock.

And what's ahead of them was a ruins, the group was fascinated about it, most likely the Priestess.

Priestess: Wow!, This is Amazing , is this the city from the ages of gods.

Said the Priestess with sparkling eyes.

Priestess: I can't believe , such a huge town would become a ruin.

Said the Priestess still amazed, while our favorite elf put have a proud look.l, she then went to Rimuru.

Elf : What do you think, Rimuru-kun, This is a real Adventure looks like, aren't you glad that you came with us?

Rimuru then look at the elf, Rimuru current had his mask off since he was advice not to put it against by his party member, even he insisted he was forced to take it off.

Rimuru: Yeah.

Rimuru said with a slight smile, while our elf had blush on her face.

Elf : R-Right?

Back before, the Group adviced to Rimuru that he should be kind to the Elf, since the elf deliberately choose a goblin slaying quest, just for him.

Rimuru: so this is you act of kindness, towards me.

Said Rimuru.

Elf : I was not, I Just din't want the enemies to be impossibly beat.

Said the elf as she turned around, hiding the blush on her face.

Rimuru then look around the ruins.

Rimuru: now where are the goblins?

Dwarf: it's seems like there's a temple over there, should we go investigate yes?

Said the dwarf, adving to Rimuru, while the elf just sighed.

Elf : is that were you only thinking about?

Said the elf as she stand.

Elf : like I was expecting you to do this, look at this Ancient Ruins,Holy!, Mysterious, Legendary, an Adventurer to the unknown is a dream come true.

Said the elf as she hops around.

Rimuru then walk Infront the Temple gate.

Rimuru: not that much.

Said Rimuru.

Elf : I cant believe you.

Said the elf with a pout.

Dwarf: Hehehe, Give it up.

Advice the Shaman.

Dwarf : but still boy, Your now Gold ranking Adventurer, have you not considered changing monster to hunt.

Said the Dwarf to Rimuru.

Rimuru: I have.

Dwarf: how's your thoughts then?

Rimuru then look at the dwarf.

Rimuru: I'll stay at hunting at goblins.

Said Rimuru with slight Cold tone, as he remembered what happened to his friend sister.