Chapter 10 - Aftermath

3rd Person Pov

2 Days Later in the Afternoon

Rimuru was at the Guild, Alone, since The Slayer need rest and also need to Fix his Equipments since it got absolutely Destroyed by the Orge, While the Priestess was called back in the Temple.

Rimuru was eating Inside the Guild, of course he had a mask on while eating, while the other Adventures give him a weird look since he did not even bother taking the mask off.

And because of that, a betting of how Rimuru looks has been born, of course Rimuru paid no mind, until someone approached him..

Senior Guild Girl: Mr.Rimuru Tempest

It was the Guild Girl, Senior Co Worker.

Rimuru: Yes?

He look at the corner of his eyes while drinking his water.

Senior Guild Girl : Due to the Report of a Higher ranking Adventurer, or you know him as Goblin Slayer, You are needed at the Guild office , so please come with me.

Senior Guild Girl, said in a Formal tone

Rimuru: Alright.

Rimuru then stand up, and follow the Senior guild girl, he was also followed by group of Adventures who was also heading to the Guild office

When he entered, the first thing he saw was a young woman who has yellow-gold eyes and light brown hair which is woven into braids. Who is seen wearing guild uniform which consists of a yellow jabot, white dress shirt covered by a navy vest, a long black pencil skirt, and a three-strap black belt, This girl was the Guild Girl

there was also a man next to her who was giving a deadly stare to the Adventurer, that seems act like a guard.

Rimuru just ignored this, and still followed the Senior Guild Girl.

Senior Guild Girl : Please sit down, She will be the Observer for today and she will observe your behavior , and that man in the corner will be the guard, don't worry we're not implying that we don't trust you, it's just a form of formality.

The Guild Girl, look at Rimuru, she seems giving Rimuru a deadly glare, when Rimuru look at her Senior.

Guild Girl : *cough* you are here today, because of your previous performances, that you guys are worthy of being promoted, Reported by a high ranking Adventurers, so I congratulate you for getting promoted and we also hope that you keep your excellent work.

The Adventurers then Cheered, since it rarely to rank up, while Rimuru just keep his same posture and wait to be called.

The Adventurer has been called one by one.

Rimuru : ( Promotion huh? Not that I need it anyway, ....now that I think about it Priestess was also Promoted to Obsidian.)

After a while, Rimuru was called.

Guild Girl : Congratulations, Mr.Rimuru Tempest from getting Promoted to Ruby Rank from Emerald Rank, as your Leader or Goblin Slayer reported, you have been Promoted for defeating a Orge Alone.