A grunt of pain from his left turned his attention to Fiona who held a gun at him. 

BANG!

A searing amount of pain hit his chest as he slumped back into the wall of his brother's bird. Scott was going to kill him if he got the chance. 

“I hope you rot and die right here!” Fiona screamed at him as she wrapped a wire around his neck, John gasped in pain trying to fight her off. He moved on adrenaline shoving him back with all his effort, she stumbled landing on her back and screamed in pain. She fell through the glass landing on a small icy spike. John had to prevent himself from crumbling, the knife in his side stopped the blood from pouring out while the broken suit was torn, yet it still kept him warm. He smiled when his eyes landed on the first aid kit hanging on the back of the chair. He grabbed the spray to cover his bullet wound for the time being, he was thankful the bullet had gone straight through. 

He allowed his eyes to wander around the ship, he needed to get out of here quickly. Thunderbird One’s walls were shaking with the increasing pressure of the snow shifting plus gravity was taking full force. Reaching across to the seat, John managed to manoeuvre himself to reach what would be the ceiling hatch above the seat. It was an emergency exit or in more simpler words, it was an eject hatch. When Brains designed these machines, he made sure there was a way out of the cockpit in case of a severe emergency. 

A crackle brought him back from his thoughts, he picked up his disregarded helmet and pulled out the earpiece and placed it in his ear hearing all but static.

“Can anyone hear me?” John asked with a grimace as he spit blood, he moved to spray his side where the knife was when someone tackled him out of the glass window and onto a cliff edge of the smaller mountain. He landed with a grunt and pain spread through both his side and chest. 

“I told you Tracy, I would kill you for this!” Fiona roared in anger, her clothing was ripped leaving her more vulnerable to the cold, she was left in her layers as her bullet proof armour was missing as was her jacket. John took notice of the missing pistol which lay about six feet away from the both of them. He pushed himself back to his feet. He noticed they were on top of a small ice glacier mountain, it was crumbling every second of every minute. John squeezed his eyes shut for a second as the icy wind travelled up his spine. 

“First I will kill you! Then I will find your precious daughter and turn her into a killer!” Fiona exclaimed trying to bait a reaction out of the communication expert who only remained impassive. John pulled himself into a full stand and got ready for one of the last battles of his life. Fiona grinned knowing she was getting to the normal silent and calm astronaut. 

“Ready to face death, Tracy?”

John shrugged his shoulders with a grim expression, “No, are you?” John’s reply was swift yet effective.

“You killed my brother or should I say your husband did!” Fiona cried out aiming a punch for the astronaut who was quick to defend himself and dodge out of the way. John took notice of her brass knuckles. 

“I would say he deserved it but we both know he should have been put in the ground the second he was born” John spoke in a dark tone as he managed to flip her over his shoulder and scramble out of the way of a kick to the side. His pained expression only succeeded in making Fiona smile, she knew the astronaut despite being stubborn would give up soon enough and she would succeed in her mission. 

“Do you know who gave me your precise location? Who paid me to take you out?” Fiona grinned as she spoke. John only raised an eyebrow as he defended himself from her vicious attacks.