Chapter 21

Last Time...

John looked at his letter one last time, it was a copy. He stood outside of the courts where his parents were going to be sentenced. He now had all the evidence provided but he couldn’t understand what was keeping him from going in. A hand on his shoulder made him look up to see his other brothers. He had given them a copy each to read and they all agreed to do the right thing. Alan slipped his hand into John’s hand, Gordon mirroring his actions on John’s other side before the two pulled their brother into the courts. Scott and Virgil shared a smile, they would win this.

Present...

It had been six months since the court case, the Tracy brothers stuck by their words and Jeff Tracy lost everything including his life. The Tracy brothers managed to put Jeff, Lucille, the Miles Family and any other accomplices behind bars for a very long time. After the judge had reviewed all the evidence, they took the boy's side. Scott Tracy had to assure the court this wasn’t about money it was about justice. Their argument was backed by truthful people and Ruth Tracy’s letters were the key to what brought Jeff Tracy down. John smiled thinking about how happy his family was now that justice had been served. 

Hood actually received community work since he revealed himself to be an undercover spy for the CIA, a top intelligence, it shocked Colonel Casey. 

“You ready?” Scott’s voice startled John out of his thoughts. Turning around John saw all his brothers looking at him, they all wore black suits with their respective coloured ties. Alan had begged his brother to wear his own red coloured tie in mourning for Thunderbird three since the rocket was grounded under the farm. John had laughed about it. Since Tracy Island would take a while for it to be fixed, the Tracy had moved to Grant Tracy’s Farmhouse which could hold the Thunderbirds in a nearby mountain in which the hood surprisingly owned. 

John met the smiles of his brothers as he nodded. The day had finally come. He was getting married. Virgil stepped forward fixing his twins tie and reassuring him to calm down. “How are you feeling, Johnny?” Gordon asked, standing still since Scott started to comb the fish's hair. Alan laughed when one hair refused to stay down. Gordon pulled a face. “Nervous, but I’m ready”. The brothers chuckled. “Who would have thought, Johnny-boy would be the first Tracy brother to get married” Alan chuckled with Gordon listening to Scott. 

However, their laughter died when Cassie walked in, “Babe, you have two minutes before Parker comes looking for you”. Scott, Gordon and Alan watched as Cassie pecked Virgil on the lips before walking out towards the ceremony which was taking place on a cliff’s edge per Jackson's insistence something to do with sunset views. “Babe?” Gordon exclaimed, Virgil shrugged, removing his glove to reveal, “You're married!”. Virgil nodded ignoring his brothers. “We will talk about this later, come on you two before Parker comes and drags us by our ears”. 

Scott dragged out his equally shocked little brothers while the twins made the final touches. 

“Do you think she’s proud of us?” Virgil looked at John, searching his eyes. “She always has been and always will, otherwise I’m sure grandma will introduce mum to the rolling pin”, the twins chuckled making their way over to where their guests sat. Virgil and John’s uncle was home from the military and they were shocked to see that their uncle was actually ‘The Mechanic’. The twins made sure he faced no charges for his work with the hood.

“You ready?” Virgil asked, with a smile on his face. 

“There’s no turning back now” John joked, hooking his arm in Virgil’s arm. The twins slowly made their way down the aisle following Luna who wore a beautiful bride’s maid dress with a Thunderbird 5 model in her hand as she threw petals on the ground. Gordon stood at the front encouraging her, turns out Luna was quite the swimmer and she loved the water much like her Uncle Gordon and her dad. John was a great swimmer which was why he was the reserve for Thunderbird Four.