Chapter 23

Last Time...

Elsewhere...

A phone call conversation could potentially change the Tracy brothers' lives all together. They just wouldn't know it yet.

"I have a proposition for you"

"What would that be?"

"I want to take down two individuals who have destroyed my fathers life"

"Who are these individuals?"

"They are more widely known as Virgil and John Tracy but they now have other surnames"

"Hmmm, and what would you like me to do"

"Expose them to the black market"

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I have money and something you want"

"What is it that you think I want?"

"...."

"I do not have all day, what do you think I want?"

"Your daughter is alive"

"A deal is a deal. Virgil and John Tracy will not see what is coming there way"

"Excellent"

"Now the information"

"Sending it your way now, you shall receive the money as soon as I know you have placed their profiles of the black market for me"

"It shall be done in five minutes, look for the shaded icon and you shall find it. Received"

"Thank You"

"Your welcome, it's good doing business with you"

"And you"

Five minutes later...

"It's done, the Tracy's will not know what will hit them"

"Message Received, money has been sent. Enjoy. Oh and please add: Kill to their profiles. They have ruined mine so I will ruin theirs"

"It shall be done. Jeff"

"..."

End of conversation

Jeff Tracy smirked to himself, holding his wife close to his chest. He put down his coded phone and fell back asleep.

Present... (Warning: Mention of Rape, Blood/Slight torture)

Sunlight beamed through the holes in a certain aquanauts room, the light seemed to aim for its targets. Gordon grumbled waking up for a morning swim, he rolled out of bed and into the adjoining bathroom he shared with Alan and Scott. Not by choice since the twins got to share a private bathroom. Jackson said when he had time, he would use his skills and turn Gordon's spare walk-in wardrobe into an ensuite for the man, if he gave the man some time to himself. The aquanaut was happy, Cassie recommended he would have his own ensuite within the month as long as Gordon got Scott's permission.

Speaking of which, Gordon made his way down to the pool to do his normal lengths, he walked past a sleepy Virgil and Cassie who seemed to be discussing something. God knows why they were up at 06:30 but it soon made sense when Gordon noticed someone else was in the pool doing lengths. Gordon smiled when he caught a glance of the pale skin and white blond hair as the person did a flip from the diving board before coming to the surface. "I would give that a 9 for presentation," Gordon joked. "Why not a 10?" "It's too early, John". The said astronaut hummed, pulling himself up to the edge of the pool. This gave Gordon a chance to look at the now littered scars over his brother's chest and back. "Gordon" Virgil's warning tone whispered in his ear, the aquanaut ducked his head unaware he was staring. John ignored it, accepting the towel from his twin and Virgil's spare shirt. Cassie laughed earning their attention, "Do you boys even own your own clothes?". Virgil chuckled, noticing John had his shirt while he wore Scotts. "Na! We just like to play dress up" Gordon joked before diving in the pool himself and starting his own lengths.