8(not 100% necesery)

Start from the beginning

Everyone is ok with one another and so they almost ignore whilst also chatting up what they think of the place like a museum.

Eventually, everyone orientated the rooms and packed their boxes into them, taking up which corner they wanted

The rooms are as follows. Heavy and medic top floor, or attic even. a beautiful view out to the city and surprisingly aimed at a sunset.

The window opens to the roof of the flat beside them and as long as they are quiet on the small slab, they could stay outside during the night.

Just below them were pyro and Engi, the two had a window but out to an alleyway and they were going to cover it with curtains. The plan was to split the room but considering pyro's interest, Engi would unintentionally turn the entire place into his workshop. Pyro wouldn't complain one bit tho.

On the other side of the hallway were sniper and scout. The two had figured it was a good choice to group up and even if sniper didn't like speaking to the team without prompt, he was willing to keep scout company for the nights before leaving.

And the last team-up was on the ground floor, demo and soldier smiled at one another when they entered the room. Being the first to claim the biggest spot outside of the living room had come with its perks, like dibs to the kitchen.

Spy had ended up taking a spot below the stairs. From the second floor to the attic, he had been sitting and smoking in and almost hissing when scout had opened the door.

For some reason, it had enough space for him and he was willing to keep the small room with nothing but a lightbulb as a sleeping spot before leaving into the world with undoubtedly more luxury. (Harry potter style)

The others weren't about to stop him from taking a most likely unused spot but Engi did frown a bit when he wouldn't be having a private place for his workshop. he wasn't complaining about the room orientation anyway.

The one day was spent moving their boxes. All filled with their weapons and belongings, they stacked them all and soon headed out to check their own accounts at the spy's request.

The second part of the day had gone somewhat smoothly.

The search for the cards and remembering their pins went about as well as you would expect and with 3 people losing their cards, 2 accounts not existing and 2 being hacked and emptied...it was defiantly no surprise to see 2 with the only working accounts that held out over the years...which just so happens to be spy and pyro

Oh so much money had been lost but that's what happens when you disappear for 100 years.

The others speculated as to why the two "quiet ones" were the only people with working accounts that cash.

on the way to the shops for the second time that day, Engi offered the explanation that no one knew the names and details of the two, so no one would be able to hack into them.

The team all shrugged and ended up convincing pyro to take out all the money. But when they did, they had to hold a gun to the girl's head who had been controlling everything at the computer.

They hope spy made a big enough impact on her to shut her up and not allow her to mention a word of what happened in the walls of that bank. maybe she would report the two but with their identities hidden, the likely hood was low

By the end of the day, there were mattresses in each room where they were staying and it was about a thousand for 5.

Scout had left for food and taking a 50, had ended up bringing a bunch of bags of food.

Even if he was a sugar addict, he had bought food for the others and with the basics like bread and milk, the kitchen already seemed stocked.

The duo in each room would be sharing the beds, the team had all done this before and so were completely for it, almost silent agreeing that this was gonna happen eventually.