she told everything to him about herself.......

And that was the beginning of their beautiful relationship...

when ever jin would hear noises from min's he would run there and save y/n , soon they both became inseparable, mins didn't say anything because of Kim's riches ,Kim's were known as the doctor family...

Jin's parents also didn't mind as jin always wanted a little sister but due to some personal issues they couldn't have another child.

Kim family treated the girl with love and care , whenever y/n's aunt would hit her or anything else would happen ,y/n would run into jin's embrace...

Jin loved the girl too , he never felt like she was not his sister by blood. He became a mother to her...

For y/n he was her comfort, after every nightmare she would cry in his embrace. She felt like she still has someone who is always there for her....

But one day this comfort went away from her forever...

Jin promised her that he would return back after his 6 months internship in Australia at the best hospitals..

.

.

.

.

but he never came back .

Y/n kept waiting and waiting but one day she came back from school to see his house completely empty his parents also left , all of her hopes and happiness shattered.

Y/n was once again left alone , there was no one to take care of her , no one  to hug her or to save her from beatings ....

.

.

.

.

Y/n again slept while crying...
She woke up again around 6am ...
She went out to do chores...

Taehyung stepped downstairs , looked at the girl , she seemed different to him today...
She put food infront of him. He looked up , only to see a pair of dead grey eyes. Yes , she looked dead , i seemed like she has been crying since days , taehyung got a little concerned and he was about to ask y/n but suddenly his phn rang and y/n went back to the kitchen giving him space to attend the call......

Taehyung picked up the call , it was hyun-jae , she called him for dinner saying sorry about earlier and not picking up his calls , taehyung happily left the food , grabbing his coat and wallet, he went out.......

Y/n saw him leaving home and it was sure that he won't be back , so she took the plate full of food and went outside, walking a few meters there were little puppies and their mom hiding under a bench near the park...

She went upto them feeding those littles and silently crying... One of the puppies went near her and looked at her with questioning inocent eyes... Like it was asking her what's wrong...

Y/n has been feeding them since almost 2 months now , everytime taehyung won't eat anything, she will give it to them and sometimes she specially prepared something just to feed those little stomachs...

Y/n took the empty plate and started walking back to the appartment , coming inside locking the door behind she went into the kitchen doing the pending work..

She came into her room taking out her notes she started Reading for tomorrow's test..
She wasn't ready to go to uni not after what happened yesterday definitely not but it was an important test , so she couldn't miss it . But she decided that she'll only give the test and won't attend the lectures....

Her note book kept getting wet because of her tears but she doesn't have any other option but to cry alone.... She wants a hug , a simple hug even that will make her feel better, she needed someone to tell her that it will be ok , she is going to be ok...

Taehyung came back home around 2am smiling and with an expenditure of 2 million Korean won...

Like taehyung didn't even realised that this was the biggest amount he spent in a day that too on just clothes bags and jewellery....

Y/n was studying when she again felt like throwing up... And a sharp pain in her stomach... She went to the kitchen to have some water but it didn't help..... Ignoring the pain she slept under her warm blanket craving for a comforting hug...

Too scared to go to any doctor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....

I have my law exam tomorrow i am supposed to be studying (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠) but i had this part too , which needed to be edited so i just came to update....

See u soon