Chapter 190: Liu Shuhan is a Mean Concubine!

After he said, the people who had not noticed it originally all looked over, and Wei Zeqian seemed to really be unable to speak? Is it too long to say forgot how to say, or was it by someone... Thinking of this, everyone's eyes looked at Liu Shuhan, who had a pale face, which is also too ruthless, right?

"Because he was poisoned by your beloved wife.

Shen Liang's voice seemed to come from the depths of hell, cold and oozing, Shen Ruiting only felt cold from head to foot: "What, what?" You say it again.

Shen Ruiting looked at his young son almost pleadingly, no, how could Ze Qian... He must have lied to him, must be!

"Hehe..." Seeing his almost collapsed appearance, Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh sadly and mockingly: "Shen Ruiting, she dares to design to let her father fake her death, quietly hiding her father in the firewood room of the main courtyard for fifteen years, what else can't she do?" I tell you, she not only poisoned her father, but also broke his hands and feet, for fifteen years, his father was locked up in a dark and narrow secret room, so that every day should not be called the earth is not working, and you, the husband, the man who your father wants to marry even if he cuts off the light system with the Wei family, what have you done in the past fifteen years? If it weren't for your foolishness, an old demon woman who had nothing to do with you and still designed to take your title all day long, if it wasn't for you being defenseless against them, falling for their schemes, and including Liu Shuhan, how could your father have caused the disaster of the day? Shen Ruiting, daddy will become like today, and you have to take most of the responsibility. The

laughter stopped abruptly, Shen Liang pointed at Liu Shuhan, and his words fell, and every word was deeply penetrated into Shen Ruiting's heart like a sharp blade.

"No, it's not, it's not like that... Poof..."

"Hou Ye!

Under his accusation, Shen Ruiting shook his head with tears on his face, but after all, he couldn't support it, and spewed out a mouthful of blood arrows and fell, Shen Xiang saw this and quickly caught his sliding body, picked him up and went straight to the hall, not forgetting to order his son to quickly go to the front yard to get his pills.

"Whew..." Wei Zeqian didn't even look at the man he once loved, just looked at his young son worriedly, Shen Liang tightened the hand that shook with Pei Yuanxian, turned his head and threw him a soothing smile: "It's okay, dad, I won't be sad because of him for a long time." 

"He is distressed about his father, and he loves someone with all his heart, but in the end he ended up like that, Shen Ruiting is not worthy!"

"Uh-huh! Seeing this, Wei Zeqian nodded, his gaze inevitably looked at Liu Shuhan on the side, Shen Liang followed his gaze, and just about to take her to the knife, the porter trembled and ran in: "Big, big young master, fifth young master, old general Wei, they and Master Liu are here." 

"Huh? "

Wei family?

Wei Zeqian suddenly stiffened, is it their father? Are they all coming?

On the other side, hearing that his grandfather and uncle were coming, Shen Xiao, who was originally a little desperate, quietly breathed a sigh of relief, but what he didn't know was that their every move fell under Shen Liang's eyes, and Yinghua's thin lips immediately curved out an extremely mocking arc, Tai Shi and Liu Wenjin? Whoever is here today is not good!

"Good come, invite them all to the main courtyard."

Shen Da's face was gloomy, and he wanted to see how Taishi and Liu Wenjin took Liu Shuhan from their hands.