Chapter 176: Liang Liang fell, Shen Da woke up

The preparation went on for more than ten minutes, Shen Liang took one last look at the things on the tray, took out the silver needles he carried, and ripped Shen Da's clothes all over, when he saw the scars all over his body, Shen Liang's hand holding the silver needles trembled, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, and after stabilizing his mind, he opened his eyes and quickly pierced the silver needles into his body, especially around the wound.

"I'm going to start, Yuanxi, you hold your eldest brother's leg, you must not let him struggle. "

Shen Da's wound is very deep, scraping the carrion will also be very deep, if he struggles indiscriminately in a coma, it is likely to stimulate the blood flow of the wound, and it will be more troublesome at that time."

"Hmm.

Huo Yelin and Pei Yuanxian nodded at the same time, and Shen Liang picked up the knife and roasted it again, steadying his hand and stabbing his wound.

"Hmm..."

Ah..." When the hot knife came into contact with the dead skin, the sound of moisture, accompanied by the smell of paste, came out at the same time, Shen Da in a coma frowned and groaned in pain, Shen Liang did not dare to let himself stop, the hand holding the knife scraped off the carrion alive little by little, Shen Da struggled unconsciously, Huo Yelin and Pei Yuanxian were already prepared, holding his body tightly.

"Husband, it will be fine soon, it's Liangliang, Liangliang personally came to save you, husband, you endure, you endure..." Leaning on Shen Da's ear, Huo Yelin whispered comfort while holding him down, I don't know if I heard his voice, or the pain was numb, Shen Da's subconscious struggle was much smaller, Shen Liang kept changing the knife, and his movements became more and more sharp, Pieces of carrion were scraped off and discarded in trays, who was not accustomed to seeing bloody people? It is still shocking to see this scene.

"Hmm..." With the carrion being cleaned up little by little, the bright red flesh and blood were exposed, Shen Da's muscles twitched, and he struggled again, Huo Yelin and Pei Yuanxian almost couldn't stop him, and had to increase their strength to continue to clamp him, seeing that his wound was bleeding like a pour, Shen Liang's face did not change color, after scraping off the last piece of carrion, Shen Liang pulled out the silver needles around the wound with one hand, One hand picked up a new silver needle and pierced other acupuncture points to stop his bleeding.

"Feed this to my brother. "

With so much flesh gouged out of the wound, how can the blood be stopped so easily?

Shen Liang felt out a small porcelain bottle and threw it to Gongsun Xu, who looked the most idle, constantly trying to help him stop the bleeding, Gongsun Xu did not dare to delay, poured out the pills in the porcelain bottle and took the white cloth in Shen Da's mouth and stuffed it into his mouth, and at the same time grabbed his wrist and injected his own true qi into his body to assist him in catalyzing medicinal power.

"Sutures, sheep gut. After a blaze of incense, Shen Da's wound finally stopped bleeding, Shen Liang did not rush to pull out the silver needle to stop the bleeding, picked up the cotton and moistened it with alcohol and cleaned the wound for him, everyone who was bleeding before did not think, and when the wound was cleaned out, they found that Shen Da's wound became a hole, at least half the size of a baby's fist, it seems that it is not too oozing, Huo Yelin, who has not shed a tear since Shen Da was injured, finally had the urge to cry , but he didn't let the tears fall, that's not his style, Shen Da looked good, he couldn't allow himself to shed tears.

"Princess. Tianshu sent the suture needle and sheep gut he needed, Shen Liang took it, reflexively leaned over to help Shen Da suture the wound, because of the lack of too much meat, Shen Da fought on the battlefield all year round, the subcutaneous fat was also less, the wound tension was too large, it was not easy to suture at all, Shen Liang had to push the muscles on both sides of the wound with one hand, suture it with the other, and pull each needle hard, so painful that Shen Da kept letting out a low roar of pain even in a coma.