Chapter 43: Astonishing the Crowd, the Dark Tide Is Raging

The incident of stopping the horse caused an uproar, and the follow-up became more and more intense, the Tanglin Waiting House and the Liu family's capital were all on the cusp of the storm, every morning the imperial historian officials had to visit Shen Ruiting or Liu Wenjin, and the people also portrayed Liu Shuhan as a poisonous woman who did everything to the extreme, and the wave of insults was higher than a day, on the contrary, Shen Liang, who led to this series of storms, became the object of everyone's sympathy and pity, and the brothers' reputation among the people of the imperial city was getting better and better.

Two days later, during the banquet period of the Long Princess Mansion, early in the morning Shen Liang was dug out by Fu Ying and Qi Yue, the two people ignored his fatigue and sleepiness, waiting for him to freshen up and dress, the new big red brocade robe was finally worn on his body, half an hour later, Shen Liang was dressed in bright red, with a hollow gold crown on his head, a black jade belt on a red background, and a small boot on sheepskin, and the original extremely delicate and beautiful small face was set off even more charming, coupled with the domineering popularity of a noble person in the palace. The beauty of Shen Liang, flamboyant, dazzling, very visual.

"Good, so handsome!"

Qi Xuan, who had come in from the outside early in the morning, looked stupid at a glance, his small mouth was exaggerated and slightly open, and his two eyes looked straight and stunned, as if he only knew Shen Liang today.

"Shhh!"

An improper whistle followed closely behind, and the shaking light holding a white fat steamed bun in his hand jumped in front of Shen Liang, circled him several times before he was amazed: "It's simply beautiful, not that I said cool, and the only person worthy of you in the whole world is our family's prince." Shake Guang's loyalty to Pei Yuanxian is also no one, and at this time, he does not forget the obscure urge to get married.

"There are so many beautiful people who can match your family's prince, and I will thank you for not being sensitive."

Shaking his head and glancing at him faintly, Shen Liang walked around him and sat down at the table: "Far from it, there are also several famous beauties in this Hou Mansion."

"..."

Are they also beautiful? Snake and scorpion beauty, right?

Rolling his eyes wordlessly, that kind of goods are not worthy of their family's Wang Ye's shoes!

"Liang Liang is talking about Miss Seven Miss Eight and Miss Nine?"

Fu Ying Qi Yue and the three of them looked at each other, walked over and sat down, and revisited the courtyard with not so big rules, not so much that they were masters and servants, but rather relatives, as long as there were no outsiders, they were equal no matter whether they were eating and chatting.

"Oh..."

Shen Liang didn't respond, just smiled indifferently and took up his rice bowl and ate it.

"I have never seen any of the three ladies in the house, but most of the outside world's evaluation of them is that people are beautiful, kind, and talented, just like a mold carved, and men with real vision will only feel weak."

Fu Ying, who had only just been in the house for two or three days, should have understood everything, but there were still many people who had not seen it in person, and many things were not good for positive evaluation.

"Uncle Fu, your speech is crepe crepe, what is dull, to put it bluntly is to pretend, people are beautiful and kind?" Deception, oh, there are good people in the backyard of the mansion? "Boom!"