Chapter 17: The Three Treasures of the Wei Family

Tanglin Houfu seems to be calm and waveless, but the return of Shen Liang has secretly opened up layers of ripples.

Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter rushed to Shen Liang's courtyard with great fanfare, but finally returned with a slap print, even if the mouth of the people under the Hou Mansion was tight, this matter soon spread throughout the courtyards, the people in the second room and the three rooms did not mention how happy they were, the old lady deliberately suppressed Liu Shuhan, and specially let the old grandmother around him send Shen Liang a lot of supplements, told him to take good care of his body, and slapped Liu Shuhan with a slap.

However, Shen Liang did not show any joy and anger, knowing that the housekeeper had cut off the ingredients in the small kitchen, he only smiled slightly, letting Qi Xuan work hard to go out to buy every day, in the next few days, Shen Liang never stepped out of the courtyard again, under the order of Shen Ruiting, no one went to his courtyard to make trouble, and the Hou Mansion seemed to have returned to its previous calm.

"The medicine you prescribed really worked, the marks on your face were gone, and the wound on your arm was almost healed."

Three days later, Shen Liang made an appointment with Fei Yu Ge to go to the door to get clothes, Qi Yue helped him remove the gauze on his arm, and finally showed a smile, these days he and Qi Xuan were both uncomfortable to die.

"Of course it works, the Wei family's unique secret recipe."

Put down the note, Shen Liang's thin white fingers slowly rubbed it, the Wei family has three treasures, the art of war, the medical code, the poison scripture, it is said that these three treasures were left by the ancestors of the Wei family and the Holy Ancestor Emperor who laid down the country hundreds of years ago, the art of war was written by General Wei Ting, who was known as the god of war, including the ancient past and the present, as well as all the military strategies of his life, relying on it, for hundreds of years, the Wei family has never lost the battle, unfortunately, The imperial family is no longer the original royal family, under the suppression of their generation after generation, every time the Wei family wins, all they get is the emperor's deeper jealousy and suspicion.

Medical Codex and Poison Classic, also known as the Treasure Book of Medicine and Poison, they were written by Wei Ting's wife Jiang Heng at that time, it is said that he was omnipotent, medical and poisonous double, built a medical liao, opened a school, revived the economy, benefited agriculture, the Qin State at the beginning of the founding of the dynasty was quickly stabilized under his efforts, if Wei Ting had not met him first, and had known him in the last tribulations, it is estimated that he would have become the founding empress of the Great Qin Empire, and everyone in the Qin Kingdom knew everyone. Emperor Shengzu never made a queen for Jiang Heng's sake.

Wei family three treasures, in addition to the art of war is well known to the world, the medical poison treasure book is few people know, hundreds of years down, including the Wei family themselves are not very clear, Shen Liang's past life is also in the past life also accidentally found the Luban box left by his father, by chance to open to get them, but then he opened when Shen Qiang just came, he did not defend her, easily cheated by her to take away the medical code, the poison hidden in the second layer of the scripture he actually obtained, did not let people deceive again, But in his previous life, he was too kind, even if he learned the poison technique, he had few opportunities to use it.

At the same time, placed at the bottom of the Luban box, there is also a dark Xuantie token and a letter written by Jiang Heng to his descendants, and the role of the Xuantie token is the only proof to call on the Dark Guard.

When he first got it, he didn't believe that the Xuantie Token could order the Nether Dark Guard, no, correctly, he didn't believe that the Nether Dark Guard still existed, after all, Jiang Heng had been dead for hundreds of years, and for hundreds of years, no one in the Wei family could open the Luban box and get the Xuantie Token, how could the Nether Dark Guard still exist?

The fact is that even if hundreds of years have passed, the Nether Dark Guard still exists, Jiang Heng is worthy of being the most legendary wife of the Wei family, he and Wei Ting not only created hundreds of years of glory for the Wei family, but also left the last life preserver for the Wei family, but unfortunately, Shen Liang was too stupid and stupid, and a good hand was played sparsely, and he turned the Wei family's life preserver into a life charm.

Shen Liang took advantage of the fact that these days were all right and found the Luban box again, but this time, he would not be stupid again, and the things in the Luban box would become the hypnotist of others!

"I didn't expect Madame to leave such a good thing, if Madame herself could get it, maybe not..."

Halfway through the conversation, Qi Yue couldn't go on, raised his eyes and looked at Shen Liang carefully, they all knew that Madame was not only Hou Ye's reverse scale, but also Liang Liang and the heart knot of the Great Young Master.

"Maybe."

Shen Liang made a move, lowered his eyes in agreement, got up and picked up the Lu Ban box, dismantled the complex structure with his hands and feet, took out the Xuantie token, and put the medical poison treasure book back in.

In his previous life, he had learned the Poison Sutra, and the medical code had been deceived by Shen Qi, which had achieved her amazing medical skills, but this time it would not, three days, the poison technique as the basis, enough for him to memorize the medical code to his heart, integrate it, and from then on, they would no longer appear in anyone's sight.

"Cool, the carriage has been arranged, when are we leaving?"

Qi Xuan walked in from outside, these days according to Shen Liang's orders, he has been monitoring Fu Yunxi by going out to buy, if it were not for Shen Liang's special instructions to go to Fei Yu Pavilion to try on clothes later, he would probably have run away long ago.

"Let's go."

Putting away the Luban box, Shen Liang took the Xuantie token in his arms, lifted his feet and walked out.