Chapter 182: Make a Plan to Lure the Enemy to Attack the City

In addition to the emperor, there is another person who also stares at Pei Yuanxi, that is, Qin Yunshen, since yesterday received the news that Shen Liang went to the northwest overnight, he immediately asked people to explore the traces of Pei Yuanxi, no matter what, he didn't want to see Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang's relationship better, once Shen Liang recognized him, he would never have a chance, even if he got his person in the future, it would be impossible to get his heart.

"Fourth Master, Liu Wenjin is back. As soon as Qin Yunshen returned to the mansion, Ye Tian came up and reported the matter to him.

"Where is he? "

Shen Liang guessed well, he knows that Liu Wenjin wants to kill Shen Da, it is also the poison he provided, the person who cannot be used by him, he absolutely cannot let it be used by others, even if he is Shen Liang's brother, since the ancient imperial power to fight for hegemony, how can there be no sacrifice?" His heart pleases Shen Liang, not his family.

"Waiting in the study.

"Hmm. Nodding, Qin Yunshen turned his heels and went to the study, and Liu Wenjin, who had been waiting there for a while, saw that he had returned, and quickly hugged his fist and knelt down on one knee: "Fourth Master."

"Everything done?" With a faint glance at him, Qin Yunshen walked to the main seat, Liu Wenjin stood up and replied: "Yes, the poisoned arrow that shot Shen Da was personally put by me, and at the same time, I also passed on his poisoning to He Chengfeng, at this time, they are afraid that they have already sent troops to trap Huo Yelin, and Shen Da will definitely die!"

 "As long as Shen Da dies, Shen Liang's little beast is not afraid, which is why he didn't send someone to chase him after hearing that Shen Liang had gone to the northwest. Even if there is still a Qingping King, so what? He also had to become the princess of Qingping first.

"Is it? But the temple did not receive news of his death.

Lowering his eyes and straightening his clothes, Qin Yunshen said calmly, they could not take Shen Da's death lightly until they were sure of Shen Da's death.

"The northwest is far from the Imperial City, and perhaps the news is already on the way. Almost undetectable frown, Liu Wenjin responded, not at all, Shen Da fainted at that time, if not for a group of people suddenly appeared, and then Huo Yelin also arrived, he would have made up for the fatal knife, then what was transmitted back at this time was not a military report, but the bad news that Shen Da died in battle.

"Perhaps? Lord Liu, this hall advises you to prepare for both, in case Shen Da is not dead, you are afraid that it will be exposed. Raising his eyes to look at him, Qin Yunshen reminded in a deep voice, I am afraid that he will also be exposed, but Shen Da should not be so bold to dare to slander him without evidence, but Liu Wenjin is different, his current situation, not to mention Shen Da, Shen Liang can easily kill him.

"Thank you Fourth Master for reminding me that my subordinates will prepare in advance.

Hugging his fist and bowing, Liu Wenjin raised his eyes to look at him and said tentatively: "Fourth Master, I heard that his niece Shen Qiang has been..."

"Master Liu, when will it be your turn to intervene in the matter in the backyard of this hall?"

Without waiting for him to finish, Qin Yunshen suddenly changed his face, and his eyes reflected a cold light.

"The fourth master forgives sins! Seeing this, Liu Wenjin immediately knelt down, secretly scolding himself for being too anxious, after all, it is not honorable for his niece to enter the fourth prince's mansion, and the fourth master should also be angry, not to mention that he is a prince, even if it is him, it is impossible to be comfortable to be so calculated.