Chapter 191: The True Houfu Master Mother

"You, General Shen, you must have evidence when you speak, little sister Shu Han is still the main mother of Hou Mansion, as a concubine, climbing to accuse her mother, do you know what the consequences will be?"

Liu Wenjin was furious, and his dark eyes reflected a little murderous aura, but...

"Haha..."

Shen Da laughed wildly when he heard this, and Shen Liang on the side snorted coldly: "Houfu Lord Mother? Liu Wenjin, open your dog's eyes and see clearly, who is the real Houfu Master Mother! "

Shen Liang can't be described as sharper than Shen Da, and he wants to protect Liu Shuhan? Dream!

Who has ever seen a faceless one, who has ever seen a faceless to such an extreme? Wei Zeqian is already sitting here, Liu Shuhan still wants to consider himself the mother of the Hou Mansion? Not to mention others, even Liu Wenjin himself did not dare to be justified under his reminder.

"Shen Liang, to speak politely, insulting the imperial court officials is against the law. "

Dog eyes!

He dared to call him a dog in front of so many people, and Liu Wenjin's eyes burst with a vicious light, looking like he wanted to eat people alive.

"Breaking the law? Liu Wenjin, then you should let Jingzhaofu or the Criminal Department arrest people, this king wants to see, who dares to touch the future princess of this king! Before

Shen Liang, Pei Yuanxi, who had been silent, narrowed his eyes slightly, and his words were domineering and strong.

"The last general will not dare! "

Secretly cursed and made some trouble, Liu Wenjin's face was unswerving, and he had to hold his fist and bow, Pei Yuanxian is not something he can provoke, and blame Shen Liang's mouth for being too poisonous, otherwise how could he return Shen Liang in front of him?

"Don't dare? According to King Ben, you are bold, Liu Wenjin, you remember to King Ben, Shen Liang is the future princess of King Ben, and if King Ben hears any disrespectful remarks against him, King Ben will pull out your tongue! The

lazy aura of the wife protection mad demon Pei Yuanxian was suddenly fierce, and the phoenix eyes burst out with a burst of murderous intent, and everyone present could see that he was serious, not just talking.

"King Qingping, it is said that you went out of the city to hunt a month ago, how could you come back with General Shen and them? Seeingthat Liu Wenjin's chest rose and fell rapidly in anger, but he dared to be angry and did not dare to speak, the imperial master smiled and opened his mouth again, seemingly ordinary inquiry, but it implied the fact that the emperor was most jealous, Pei Yuanxian turned his head to look at him, the momentum of the leakage instantly converged, and he smiled lazily and cowardly again: "The king loves to be with whomever he is with, does the master still want to control the king?"

"Don't dare, Wang Ye is the emperor's nephew, and Master Ben can't control Wang Ye's head, just ask casually."

The Taishi's casual question was just right. After saying something unclear, Pei Yuanxian lazily squinted his eyes slightly, making it clear that he didn't want to talk nonsense with them anymore.

"Enough of you? After a dispute between them, the mood of the Wei family also calmed down, I don't know when, Shen Da has given up the main position to General Wei, at this time he looked at them with a bad face, from Taishi to Liu Wenjin, to Liu Shuhan, Shen Xiao, and even Shen Ruijiang, seeing this, they couldn't help but hold their breath, there was no more feared than them.

"Shen Ruiting, roll over Lao Tzu before he dies! General Wei drank sharply, Shen Ruiting, who had just woken up from taking medicine, shook his body, struggling to stand up, but he hit too hard, his body couldn't support it at all, Shen Xiang had to lean over to support him, under his help, Shen Ruiting, whose mouth and chest were still covered with blood flowers, staggered forward step by step, and after being counted down by his son for a while, he didn't even dare to look up at Wei Zeqian, who was sitting on the other side of the main throne, I thought that the heart that came back to life was cut a hole by someone.