Chapter 28. Chase Through the Rocks

Just as things wasn't going good for Isaac, a miracle occurred when someone had jumped off of the wall that was blocking him. It appeared to be another knight. He had jumped off from the top of the wall and landed right on top of one of the dragon's head. He had fallen off soon after and landed flat on his back. The dragon shakes his head. "That really hurt!" He growled. All of his friends look at him with concern. The dragon responds. "What are you looking at?" He asked. They all begin point at him. "There's something on your head." One responded. The dragon felt of his head and realized that there was a sword sticking out of his forehead. The dragon begins to panic. "Some one get it out! Someone get it out!" He began to yell. The other dragons didn't know what to do. "I think you should leave it in!" Said one. The injured dragon didn't know what to do. "I can't just leave it in there!" He yelled. "Let's get out of here!" They all ran away and stumbled through the rock pile. The unknown knight gets onto his feet. "What a shame." He said. "That was my favorite sword." Isaac recognizes his voice and his face. "Conan?!" He asked with excitement. Turns out Conan was alive and well. He didn't recognize Isaac at first through all the excitement. "Isaac?!" Asked Conan. "What on Earth are you doing here?! How did you even get in here?!" "Its a long story." Said Isaac. "You're alive?!" "Well of course I'm alive!" Said Conan. "Did you really think that I would let those dragons take me down?" He notices Havana behind Isaac. "Good heavens!" He said quietly. "Is that the Princess?!" "Yes it is." Said Isaac. Conan bows to Havana in respect. "Your majesty." He said. "You see Conan," Isaac continued. "She was taken by the dragons and I promised King Roden that I would bring her back." Conan was surprised. "I don't know how you did it, but I'm sure proud of you!" He chuckles and pats Isaac hard on the back. "You may be small, but you're braver than any knight I've ever seen! Now. We'd best get her out of here." "Not just yet." Said Isaac. "We have to get Cecil." Havana was shocked. "Cecil?!" She asked. Conan was confused. "Who's Cecil?" Isaac scratches his head. "Well." He said nervously. "You're not going to believe this." Isaac said. Havana interrupts. "He's a dragon!" She exclaimed. Conan was shocked and confused. "A what?!" He asked. Isaac explains. "I know what you're thinking, but let me explain. Cecil is a dragon yes. But he's not one of them. He lived alone in a little cave and we've gotten to know each other. He's a friend."