🖤🐉Male Master Reader X Yandere Jeanne d'Arc Alter | A Dragon Witch's Dark Love

============

" What do you just say, you filthy Saint?" Looking at her good self, Jalter frowned, with narrowed eyes.

" Can you please not be around Master so much." Jeanne said, her eyes full with worry, at the sleeping Y/N on her Alter-Self lap.

Running her hands through Y/N's hair, Jalter sneered," Why would I do that?"

" Because it's good for him."

Jalter scoffed," Good for him?" she darkly chuckled," What a load of bullshit! I'm good for him!"

Jeanne frowned upon hearing her other self's tone and those blank eyes. They remind her of that Dragon always around Ritsuka.

" Are you?" The Saint asked the Witch.

And the Witch growled at the Saint, petting the savior of humanity on her lap.

" Y/N told me. He told me, he loves being around me." Jalter huffed," So what can I do, oh great Saint~?"

The sarcasm did nothing to Jeanne. On the other hand, it gave her more strength.

" About switching-"

Jeanne didn't have time to finish her sentence, as a wall of demonic red-black fire appeared in front of her.

" You better shut up, while you can, you disgraceful slut of a Saint."

" Do you not care about our Master?!" Jeanne yelled out, holding the flap, that is protecting her.

" I love him! And he loves me! That's all that matters!"

With a flick of her wrist, The Saint of Orleans was pushed out of her Master's room with the force of a Dragon.

--

――Waking up from those types of dreams, the first thing Y/N always felt was butterflies in his stomach.

Looking at his sleeping Wife, Jalter L/N, Y/N smiled. He smiled bigger when she opened her eyes.

" You're watching me again..."

Y/N chuckled, truly at peace," That I am."

Wrapping her arms around him, Jalter yawned and smiled feeling her Husband's warm body against her cold one," And why are you watching me like some creep?"

" Because I love you?"

Jalter snorted," You better answer truthfully or I'll make Fafnir fry you."

Y/N lips twitched, as he ran his hands through his Wife's long hair," Because I love your sleeping expression. It's my favorite part of my day... Well, my second favorite - I do love the taste of your lips against mine."

" You talk too much..."

Y/N chuckled, already knowing she was blushing," Love you too."

" Grrr... I hate you."

" And I love you more." Y/N laid back down, hugging the love of his life.

When he almost fell back to sleep, he felt a weight on top of him, and that familiar taste on his lips.

Hugging Y/N between her breast, Jalter smiled beautifully," I love you Y/N."

" Love you too Jalter."

Closing their eyes, they fell asleep.

... Or so they thought.

" Mama! Papa!"

Bursting through their door, was a little child around six years old with pale blond-almost gray hair and beautiful (E/C) eyes. He wears a little black and red suit. In his hands is a familiar crimson glowing spear.

" Uncle Cu doesn't want to teach me!"

Both parents of said child groaned.

" Y/N, I don't think we thought this through..." Jalter, mumbled, still holding him.

" Nah... I like this."

Jalter blinked," You like getting woken up?"

Y/N got out of her hug and smiled, making Jalter blush," I like the feeling of our family."

" Papa! Your up!" Jean L/N, eyes sparked, seeing his Father up.

" Your Mama is too." he cheeky said, getting pinch in the side from said - Mama.

" Mama! Please teach me to fight!" Jean jumped on the bed and then jumped on his Father's back, making Jalter smile.

" Why my Son?" Jalter asked, a fond smile on her face.

Jean pouted," So I can protect Mama, Papa, Uncle Cu, and Auntie Medb!"

The last part made his parent's lips twitch. They loved Medb's face when Jean called her that the first time. She wanted to be called Big Sister, but the Crown Prince of The Divine Empire had none of that!

" Ouch. You forgot our Empire's people." Y/N rubbed his son's head.

" Ah! Them too!" Jean nodded. How could he forget their subjects?

" Double ouch." Y/N chuckled, making Jalter smile.

Watching her Husband and Son, Jalter was at total peace.

Nothing can ruin this...

... How wrong she was.

Or... Was she?

============