San & Yeosang ~Break In~

San’s POV

Guys, wake up.” I groaned and tried to roll over on my bed but there was a weight against me that stopped me from moving. I slipped an eye open and looked down at my chest to see a soundly sleeping Yeosang.

“Good you’re awake, now wake up Yeosang.” I turned my head to the left, my eyes landing Hongjoong standing with his arms crossed beside the bed. Yeosang stirred slightly and I quickly ran my fingers through his hair to calm him back down to remain asleep.

“But why? We have the day off, don’t we,” I said with a frown.

“We do but everyone else is heading out to places so I’d like you both aware of what is going on. You can go back to sleep afterwards if you would like,” Hongjoong said. I sighed but nodded. He left the room and I looked back down at Yeosang curled up by my side. He had a bad dream last night and was restless so he came and slept next to me. It’s a rare thing so I’m basking in the moment.

“Sangie. Sweetie it’s time to wake up,” I said, running my fingers through his hair more firmly. He slowly begun to stir, his arms stretching out.

“Morning Yeosang-ah,” I said softly, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to his forehead.  He whined cutely and his eyes slipped open, looking up at me.

“Morning San,” he said, a small smile slipping onto his lips. I chuckled and sat up, pulling him closer in my arms. He yawned softly and nuzzled his head into my neck. It’s always cute when he’s half asleep because he’s always so much more affectionate.

“Hongjoong Hyung said we need to wake up so they can tell us what’s going to be happening today,” I told him.

“Ugh, why can’t we just sleep,” Yeosang groaned.

“Because it’s Caps orders,” I said with a chuckle. He groaned again but pulled away from me and slipped out of bed. I quickly followed and together we walked out to the dining room where everyone already was, fully dressed and ready to go out wherever they were all going.

“Glad to see you two finally awake,” Jongho said.

“Well unlike everyone else, we would rather relax on our day off instead of going out all over the place,” I said with a shrug.

“Hey. For the record my parents have come down for the day so I’m spending time with them,” Wooyoung said with a pout.

“If Kyungmin is there, tell him uncle Sangie said hi,” Yeosang said.

“I mean you could just come if you want,” Wooyoung said with a shrug.

“I’m too tired. I’m just going to spend today relaxing and watching movies or something,” Yeosang said with a shrug.

“I’ll tell him you said hello then,” Wooyoung said with a nod.

“Alright so Wooyoung is going to see his parents for the day. Mingi, Yunho and Jongho are going to an arcade for the day and maybe also doing some shopping and Hwa and I are going out for lunch and then we will watch a movie at the cinema,” Hongjoong said.

“It’s around 12 now, so the first person won’t be back until about 6,” Hongjoong added.

“Alright. Sangie and I will just be relaxing for a while,” I said, wrapping my arms tightly around Yeosang. I felt him tense slightly so I immediately removed one arm and loosened the other so it wasn’t as suffocating. Yeosang sometimes gets overwhelmed with skinship so I always make sure to be attentive to his body language. He relaxed immediately and I smiled softly.

“Alright then, just call us if anything happens, any of you. Let’s get going,” Hongjoong said, nodding to Seonghwa. Everyone waved goodbye and one by one they all left until it was just Yeosang and I.