Wooyoung (Harassed)

Trigger Warning

Assault, Death (In a dream, people shot), panic attack but not very detailed

If this is triggering, please do not read

Wooyoung's POV

It all started in the middle of a VLive, where we were all together and joking around. Seonghwa's phone started to vibrate and I glanced over at him, frowning as I noticed him glance down at his phone uncomfortably. He tried his best to ignore it but I could tell it was bothering him, no doubt a call from a fan who had somehow gotten a hold of his number. San was beside me and I saw him glance over at Seonghwa as well and I could tell he was noticing Seonghwa and the call as well. I glanced over at Hongjoong and saw his jaw tense and twitch slightly, his hand moving behind him to rest on the small of Seonghwa's back. Mingi and Yunho were still talking about an experience they had with a video game a few weeks ago so the fans on the VLive might be distracted from what is happening. The phone finally stopped vibrating and Seonghwa relaxed a little bit and leaned closer to Hongjoong. Unfortunately it was short lived because a few seconds later the phone begun to vibrate once again and Seonghwa shifted uncomfortably, frowning awkwardly. Seeing how uncomfortable it made Seonghwa feel made me decide I had had enough of it. I reached forward and grabbed the phone from Seonghwa's lap, standing up quickly and walking out of the room so I wouldn't be in frame and the phone wouldn't be able to pick up what I was saying. I brought the phone up to my ear and answered, immediately hearing a girls squeal from the other end.

"Hello Seonghwa Oppa, I love you so much, I just know we're going to get married," she said with an exaggeratingly high-pitched voice. It made me want to throw up but I just rolled my eyes and huffed angrily.

"Stop calling my Hyungs phone, you shouldn't even have his phone number in the first place. If you call the number again, I will call the police on you for harassment and make sure you end up in jail so you can't call anymore," I said angrily.

"Excuse me. You are such an asshole, you will regret ever saying that to me," she said, her voice a lot deeper then before, obviously dropping the cutesy girl act. Ooo, I'm gonna regret it, I'm so scared.

"Good to know, don't call again," I said before hanging up. I quickly made sure the phone was no longer on vibrate but on silent before going back to the other room. No one brought attention to me returning, as it's something we've been taught not to do with stuff like this. I went over and sat down behind Seonghwa, moving slightly forwards and hooking my legs around his waist, wrapping my arms around as well and resting my head on his shoulder. I could feel him trembling slightly, not noticeable unless you were up leaning up against him like I was. I leant forwards and placed a soft kiss to the edge of his jaw, feeling him relax slightly. I know Seonghwa has always been pretty worried about Sasaengs and getting his phone number leaked so it's understandable that he's a bit shaken. His hand gripped mine tightly and he leant back against me slightly, letting out a deep breath as we continued on.

~~~~~

Later on that night, I was in the middle of getting ready for bed when the door opened and the two eldest walked into the room. I quickly grabbed my shirt and put it on before sitting down on my bed and looking over at them, hoping I wasn't going to be in too much trouble.

"What did you say to the Sasaeng that was calling Seonghwa," Hongjoong asked me. Shit, am I in trouble?

"I told them not to call again otherwise I would call the police," I replied.

"Thank you," Seonghwa said quietly and I gave him a small smile.

"Of course Hyung," I said gently. He walked over to me and bent down, giving me a soft hug that I reciprocated quickly. Even if I am in trouble, it's worth it because Seonghwa looks relieved and I'm glad he's feeling better about it.