Re-write the Stars 3.2

A/N
Sorry for the late UD, I just had another bad headache.

Hope you enjoy the story

***

In a hidden basement, everyone trembles in fear of the person shouting outloud in anger. Dead bodies are scattered, the smell of blood is in the air.
Not a single person dares to move in fear of getting the attention of the merciless person in front of them.
They know that person so well, its better to hide for your life when R is angry. If it weren't for their loved ones, they would never work for R.

"Useless!!! All of you are useless!!!!
A simple task! Just a fucking simple task you cannot accomplish?! " R kept shouting like a madman pointing guns to everyone.
R then turned silent, walking towards the black table.

"No please no!! Have mercy on us!!'' The people cried, pleading and hoping for R to change mind. They knew R would draw another number. Each hostage has their own number. R draws a random number from the box on that black table.
"We promise to find the hacker please spare our loved ones! Give us more time. We already traced him, he is still in Duskwood" Carl spilled.
Everyone looked at each other in disbelief and some cursed Carl yet hopes that Carl will not expose them.
R then stopped and walks toward Carl who threw himself on the ground.
"Were you hiding that information from me?" R asked while caressing Carl's face with a gun. "No, I was too afraid of you earlier and waited for you to cool down majesty" Everyone sighed in relief. Thanking God that Carl hasn't exposed them.
"And the girl?" R asked. Carl has no other choice but to tell the truth.
"S-she came back to Duskwood" Carl closed his eyes in fear of R's reaction.

R kicked him mercilessly in anger.

Carl allowed R to beat him, that's the only way he can save their love ones.
R then asked them to leave at once, his mates picked him up in hurry.

They do not understand R's obsession, R is unpredictable when it comes to that Hacker, R is so obsessed and issued a golden rule.
"No harm shall fall upon the hacker, not even a strand of his hair shall be harmed"

"I'm sorry for the trouble'' Carl apologized to them. They helped him clean his wounds and applied medicine on his bruises.
Carl is beaten so badly.
No one answered Carl but they knew what he means.
Everyone cannot talk as they please even when R is not around.
R placed audio devices around their cell so nothing can get pass through R.

The only time they can communicate is when R is sleeping and R's right-hand is out getting supplies .
They will not talk but uses their palm as paper and fingers as pen discreetly.
Sometimes they will use sign language when no one is watching.

Everyone wanted to be freed from R and get back to their old lives they thought its hopeless not until they found Richy.

Richy encouraged them to team up with him, telling that their only hope lies to the Hacker and his girlfriend.

They need to set up R and expose R's real identity which no one knows.

When Richy fakes his escape from R, they chased him. The plan is to get in contact with MC and give her the first clue. Everyone pretended to be cold towards Richy and hid the fact that Richy received an important thing from MC, her beeper.

But MC never managed to communicate with them, instead, they got a coded message from the hacker.