Enchanted

My ears say everything is going crazy but my eyes are fixed to the person rushing towards me. Warm waters are brimming over my face and within seconds he is standing in front of me. The world seemed to stop and nothing else existed but me and him. He gently held my face with both hands and wiped my tears away while looking into my eyes as if he was trying to read my soul.
My heart is racing, his touch sending thousand volts of electricity to my body. I felt enchanted, the pull is so strong that I barely hear anything but my heart beating fast. 
No one makes me feel this way like he does. Flashbacks magically rush through my memories. Everything now makes sense to me.
Jake is watching over me all the time. He disguised himself as a delivery guy when I hadn't eaten that night. He came to save me from the angry crowd when I was being chased.  And the last photo he sent, he meant to meet me here.
I closed my eyes and leaned on his warm hand, his hand which feels like home, where I belong to.
"Jake" I mumbled, almost came out like a whisper, I felt his body reacted after calling his name. It feels like a dream and if this is a dream I wouldn't want to wake up.  I slowly opened my eyes and stared at him. His eyes are sparkling in happiness, his lips formed a smile.
"You finally recognize me love" his voice is like music to my ears. I once more leaned on his hands and this time I placed mine over his, securing it like I'm too scared of it vanishing in the air.
The surrounding got darker all of the sudden then Jake took off his hand from my face. He interlocked our hands and without any warning he drag me out of Aurora. We are running for who knows what reason but I'm allowing him to drag me, I looked at interlocked hands. The thought of it brings warmth into my heart and its enough to make my little heart jump in happiness. I dont know how long we are running, my mind is hazy and I feel like floating in the air.
My mind seemed to gained its consciousness when I bumped on his back. When did he stopped running?
"Jake---"I wasn't able to finish my sentence. My eyes grew in shock, by body stiffens.
Jake faced me and pulled me into his arms, hugging me so tightly.
He buried his face on my neck, his warm breath sending shivers into my spine. I felt him inhaling my scent which made me feel so conscious. What if I'm stinky? I got sweaty earlier! I tried to push him a little to give space between us but he didn't budged.
"Please let's stay this way for a little longer" his voice is begging and I immediately gave up.
I buried my face on his chest and inhaled his scent, he smells like a mixture of musk and dusk. So inticing and manly.
"You liked my abs don't you?" he teasingly whispered to me.
My face suddenly blushed realizing my hands are touching his sculpted muscles on his stomach.
Embarrassed, I pulled myself away and he let go of me. I turned away from him and I heard him chuckle.
I unconsciously placed my hands on my warm cheeks, hoping it will hide the embarrasment I'm feeling right now.
Suddenly I felt his arms snaked around me, pulling me close to him.
His sturdy chest on my back, and his face is close to mine.
"Please look at me love" he said huskily and I obliged. He lovingly tucked the strands of my hair on my ears and said "I've been meaning to do this" he held my chin and in a split second  I felt his lips into mine.
My eyes voluntarily closed and my hands finds its way to his nape.
I felt his lips softly moving and I moved along his rhythm allowing myself to get lost on his kiss.
I gasped for air when our lips parted, I caught him looking at me.
He is blushing!
"Sorry I--" this time I didn't let him finish, I pulled him close and kissed him passionately.
I felt him stiffened for a while but after a few seconds I felt him responding to my kiss.
The wind softly blew, the stars are shining brightly along with the moon as if they are rejoicing with us, in our reunion.
My heart is filled with overflowing joy, as I'm with the man I am so deeply in love with, finally.