People's Fury

The night has ended, the birds are singing and the scent of the morning breeze fills my room.
Today is my grocery day, I have to fill my fridge and stock up for the coming days. I know it wouldn't be easy, the news about me is being featured on television and the internet which makes my situation worse. Last night, I received serious threats and  nasty messages.
I should consider changing my number. That's right! I'm going to get one today. It's only 9 O'clock, It must be a good time to do shopping hopefully I will not bump into any angry citizens today.
After taking a quick meal I slipped into my black hoodie dress and matched it with white rubber shoes  and grabbed myself sunnies Seriously? Sunnies in the morning? Ugh.
Duskwood market is just nearby and it didn't took me long to get there by feet. I walked through the market and started shopping.
I was busy picking up some tomatoes when the vendor asked me "you look familiar, aren't you the one that's being featured on the news recently? The one they call Death Magnet?" He asked in a loud voice imtentionally. This doesn't sound good.
"You know what sir, I changed my mind. I don't need this. Have a good day" I excused and immediately turned my back from him.
"Yes its you!" He shouted and the crowd started to form. "You! You get away from here.... I don't want misfortune to fall into my business! Who knows tomorrow a dead body might be discovered here!" He added. I walked away as fast as I can but I got surrounded by the angry crowd.
They started shouting, cursing and throwing things to me.
"Leave Duskwood!" An old voice said.
"You bring curse! Witch!!" Another added. "You shouldn't come here!" A male voice shouted.
I held my bag as some people are trying to push me and pull me.
I kept my head low and bit my lips. If R is watching this I will not let him have the pleasure of seeing me cry. I felt a slimy thing on my face and someone was about throw a bucket of water to me when suddenly a tall figure appeared in front of me and hugged me.
The stranger then grabbed my wrist and led me away from the angry crowd. The crowd chased us and just like in the movies we ran past through streets and corners.
We hid in a dark corner and I felt a big hands covering my mouth.
I sensed an unfamiliar feeling, like thousands of electricity running through my body. Weird.
"Shhhhh" the stranger softly said, the stranger's breath smells like mint and his scent is similar to Dusk which I find so intoxicating. 
I looked up to see who is the stranger that saved me from the angry crowd, the stranger that sends bolts of electricity through my body.
My eyes roamed around the stranger, he is wearing a black hoodie and cap, with black face mask. His hair looks silky and as black as the Raven's feather, his eyes are blue like the oceans.
Then realization hits me. I know him! I have seen him once!
The delivery boy!
His eyes looked through me as if telling me to stay still and quiet.
I heard some people walk past but they haven't noticed us.
He pressed himself to me a little more closely and stayed still until the crowd was gone. I can hear his heart beating wildly! So as mine!
I can feel my cheeks starting to heat.  Oh no! This is not good! How could he make me feel this way?
When the place fell dead silent he then moved away from me and picked some of the fruits that fell from my bag and put it back in.
Afterwards his eyes looked through me as if searching for any wound or injuries.
"I'm fine, thank you for saving me" I said with a nervous smile. I was hoping to hear his voice but he didn't say anything to my dismay, instead he put his cap on me and grabbed my wrist gently and started to walk dragging me with him.
"Who are you?" i asked. But I haven't received any response.
We walked through unfamiliar streets. I don't understand why I'm letting him drag me anywhere and I'm scolding myself for allowing this but for some reason, my intuition says I can trust this guy.
I cannot recall how many turns we did, my attention was on this stranger alone, I found myself memorizing his body built, his scent, his warmth and everything my eyes can see. It's like the world did stop existing until I felt him letting go of my wrist and  pushed me forward. Then I realized that im already standing in front of my apartment.
What the?! How did he know I'm living here?
''wait how did---" I wasn't able to finish off my sentence when I saw he is gone.
That quick?! What kind of person is he?!
I quickly searched around but I can't find him again! He seems like he vanished in the air like smoke.
After few more minutes I decided to get in and placed my half messed up groceries on my table.
A few fruits remaining, a messed up buns and vegetables.
Great. So great.
I wanna cry. Half of my grocery items were lost from running away.
I wasn't even able to buy myself a new sim.
I buried my face on the table when I noticed something.
A new sim card!
Where did this came from?!
Could it be from Jake???