Second Performance

A/N: please do not watch the youtube before reading.
I'll try to post an update after this. Thank you for supporting my story. I appreciate all the votes 💞💞💞
****

I got startled, my reflexes automatically turned my face away from Phil and pushed him to give me some space which unexpectedly startled him too ending him falling from his chair. "I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I apologetically said and extended my hand to help him stand up. Phil laughed showing his perfect pearl white teeth "Woah I never knew you're that strong Angel" he joked.
"May I have your attention please, tonight we will have another live performance" this time its from a familiar voice said which made us turn our eyes to the stage. There we saw Jessy standing beautifully on stage, wearing gothic make up. The crowds got crazy seeing her. Well, I can't blame them, she is stunning for real. Never knew gothic will suit her too and speaking of make up when did she got in there and how did she put her make up that fast?
"Oh I didn't know Jessy is perfoming too" I said while waving at Jessy.
She waved back at me and winked. "Yes she is performing too" Phil said.
"Are you having a great time?!" Jessy energetically asked the crowd showing her gorgeous smile which made the crowd grow even wilder.
"That's great! We are grateful for having everyone here!" She added and looked on her back.
The band is doing some sort of meeting and Phil looks pissed. it seems there's something wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked out of my curiousity.
"That" he pointed at the guy on the center stage. His back is facing us and I can't tell who he is. I wonder if he is the one who tested the mic. tho it's kind of funny to hear someone who is testing the mic to say "excuse me. Mic test" hahah. That's the first time I ever heard something like that and he seems to be so serious. "Uhm what's wrong with him?" I asked with a smile.
A knot formed on Phil's forhead, he unconsciously placed his hands on both sides of his waist. Annoyance is written all over his face yet he chose not to answer my question.
Wait .. Does he think the guy is Jessy's date tonight?
"Is Jessy dating that guy?" I whispered to Lilly.
"Why did you think so?" She asked back.
I once more look at Phil's annoyed face and motioned it to Lilly to look at him "Phil seems to be annoyed. Maybe his sister complex is kicking" after hearing my answer Lilly laughed outloud which made everyone to look at her.
"Sorry..sorry" she apologized. I raised my brow on Lilly as she suspiciously giggles. Somethings going on.
"You can chill Phil, Jessy is not interested in any guy right now. Maybe if Y/N has a male version, she probably will be interested"
Lilly teased but it doesn't seem to work on Phil as his expressions remains the same. Lilly then took my hand and squeezed it, I looked at her wondering what she's doing. Lilly smiled "I hope you really enjoy the next performance" she then took her phone and started recording a video. "Did you also recorded Phil's performance?" I asked, Lilly grinned teasingly before saying "No" she then stick out her tongue on Phil. Then two started bickering at each other, as they always does. Both of them can't last a day without bickering at each other.
They only stopped when the lights turned off and it focused on the man performer on stage. The man's back is still facing us but this time he is holding the microphone stand giving us the thrill vibes. The music then started to play. My eyes are fixed on the man who started to sing.

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide

His voice is beautiful. There's is a mysterious aura around him then he slowly faced the audience. My eyes grew wide seeing him with a mask

You know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied

How can I forget him?! Of course not! His silky black raven hair is so outstanding and his ocean blue eyes are captivating! He then took off his mask revealing his handsome face. No scratch that, handsome is an understatement.

You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pulling you miles away
And out of a reach from me
But you're hearing my heart
So who can stop me if I decide it's on my destiny?

He fixed his eyes on me, which sends electricity on all parts of my body.

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine

He kept his eye contact with me making me listen carefully to the song,

Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me

This song reminds me of Jake.
My tears started to fall as it felt like it is hitting me hard.

No one could say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
And maybe the world could be ours, tonight

The light then faded and went to the other side of the stage where Jessy is standing, she gasped for air then started to sing.

You think it's easy
You think I don't wanna run to you, yeah

This song, its as if it speaks of Me and Jake's current situation.
Everything... everything keeps us apart.

But there are mountains (But there are mountains)
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why
Because we're able to be just you and me within these walls
But when we go outside
You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?

Is it really hopeless? Is it? Aren't we promised to see in Duskwood yet... months passed by quick. Murders happened and all the things I went through.

Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find

I felt a warm liquid running to my cheeks as this song greatly affects me for some reason

It's not up to you, it's not up to me, yeah
When everyone tells us what we can be
And how can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours, tonight

(Both of them singing)

All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you

All I want is to be with Jake and I'm giving my all to be with him,

It feels impossible (It's not impossible)
Is it impossible?

Say that it's possible

And how do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
And nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one could say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
But I can have you
We're not bound to break and my hands are tied

Everyone got wild again, but for me the world stopped as the man went quickly off the stage and wiped my tears away.

Jake.

******
A/N: You can now watch the YT video

PS: I originally planned to put Lilly in performance but the girl on that video reminds me of Jessy 😂