Arrival

48hours of flight seems to pass by quickly as I do advance study of my new course.  Who in the world would expect of what will Allan Bloomgate offer to me? Speaking of the devil, the first thing on my itinerary is meeting up with him at Rainbow Cafe.
I wonder how Jake will react if he finds out. Will he get mad? Or be impressed?
I bit my lip as I hope Jake will be proud of me.
A cab was waiting for my arrival,
I should have to thank Cleo for the arrangements. To my surprise, all of my friends are waiting for my arrival. They are holding a big banner saying "WELCOME TO DUSKWOOD"
Warm smiles are plastered on their faces as they welcome me. Everyone gave me a hug, even Phil is there.
Phil is a Greek god with his tattoos which adds up to his appeal. I wont be surprised to see girls chasing after him.
Dan is no longer in his wheelchair.
Hannah is even there to meet me.
"I haven't thanked you personally for all your hard work to save me" she says with a warm smile. Her smile is so contagious and it touches my soul. No wonder I got harassed by the people of Duskwood after Lilly posted the video, she is a certified sweetheart.
"I just did what anyone will do Hannah, as much as you want to thank me, I want to thank you as well. For being alive, and for bringing your friends to me, especially Jake" sincerely I said as I held her hands tightly.
I saw her eyes brimming with tears. Oh great I got a cry buddy.
"Guys enough of the drama, lets get her settled. 48hrs of flight must be a pain" Dan said.
Phil picked up my luggage. "Hey sunshine wanna hop in?" He asked. I turned my look to Lilly as she grabbed my hands "Nope not a chance to huggle her all by yourself while I'm here, she is taken thank you. Leave her alone" and she pushed me to her car. I sent Phil an apologetic look and waved at Jessy. After all he carried my luggage.
Thomas is driving the car, Hannah is in the driver's seat while I and Lilly are sitting at the back.
"Don't feel bad about what happened earlier. Phil won't be easily offended" Hannah reassures me as if she knows what I'm thinking. "Indeed" Lilly agreed.
"Uhm. .. lilly?" I shyly called.
She glanced at me and replied "Yes?"
I timidly asked "uhm why did you said that to Phil? Did Jake tell you anything about me?" I can feel my cheeks heating up.
"No. But I have a strong gut feeling that my brother is into you" she replied with a grin which makes me blush harder.
"Lilly.... I... I'd .. I'd like to see the photo he sent if you don't mind? I want to know what he looks like" I asked shyly.
Her mouth formed a big O as she  realized that I haven't seen Jake's face. Shocked is written to Hannah's pretty face.
"Are you having a crush on our Brother?" She asked.
I shook my head in response.
She looked at me with disbelief.
"oh really? Why are you blushing then?" She asked. raising her left brow. My heart beats like crazy at this moment. "I'm not crushing on Jake. I'm ... in love with him"  i confessed.
"You hear that Dan! Your ship is gonna sink!" Lilly exclaimed. I didn't realize she recorded my confession. "Hehe for proof purposes just in case you deny it in front of my brother" she said with a triumphant grin on her face.
"Lilly! Please delete that!" I asked but she just hid her phone in her bag. "Not a chance future SIL" she replied teasingly.
"There's no need for that" I almost choked.
She just stared at me challenging me to spill the bean.
"He knows" I confessed again. "One question, did my brother confess his feelings to you?'' she asked curiously.
My face has now turned into a tomato.
"Did he tell you that he loves you?"
She added.
I just nodded in response.
"Woaaaaaaaah!!!! Jake said he loves her! '' she screamed. I immediately covered her mouth in embarrasment.
"We shall start calling you sissy" she added which makes me eyes grow big.