Mrs.luna paid for the stuff from Mr.kim's card she had and y/n paid for her stuff she brought as sanitary pads, stationeries...

Mrs. Luna dropped y/n home with all the stuffs and gave her , her phn no so that y/n can contact her next time she wants anything......

Y/n came back and immediately started cooking Taehyung's dinner coz it was time for him to reach home...

Taehyung came back home and saw y/n in the kitchen. She was keeping stuff in the drawers.........

He came to his table and started eating quietly , after eating he went to his room.....

After a while taehyung wasn't able to sleep , and rather he felt really horny.

So without thinking once he straight went to Hyun -jae 's apartment.....

As soon as he entered by password , he felt rufflings from the bedroom, so he just went inside to see her sitting on the bed and when she saw him she jumped on him .
Taehyung connected their lips ,
soon everything got heated....

The next morning...

Y/n decided not to go to university again, it's the 3rd consecutive day she took an off.
She messaged her professor saying that she is not well .
.but actually the thing was that , she was tired of faking things infront of everyone, hiding from everyone so she needed a break.....

Taehyung didn't came back home so she thought that he must have been busy somewhere.

She was doing the chores when she felt like throwing up , she was suddenly very tired and sick. He stomach was upset and why it wouldn't be , she had food today after 3 whole days.

She felt a little dizzy , tired but still she indulged herself into the work so that she won't feel anything...

Waking up in the morning taehyung wanted to go on a breakfast date but Hyun -jae refused saying she is not in a mood , taehyung felt bad like really bad .

It's been few days since Hyun -jae has started to behave a little weird.
He just came back home , thinking about the sudden change in her behaviour.

He entered the hall to see y/n cleaning a photo frame of his parents. It was about to fall on the floor but she managed to catch it.

Taehyung's blood boiled seeing all of this , so he marched towards her gripping her hair from the back to the head he yanked her against the wall...

She hit the wall side ways , causing her to fall on the floor she screamed loudly.
Taehyung started kicking her legs, her stomach , he did it until she wasn't moving at all .

In complete rage he left the limp body of the girl on the floor got changed and just went to office...
She was already dizzy become of her stomach and the beatings just led her to loose her consciousness with a terrible stomachache...

After an hour y/n regained her consciousness and she was in pain, utter pain . She stumbled holding her stomach and went to hospital crying.....

She went for Dr. Ha joon cabin but got to know that he has been temporarily unavailable for a while so she was about to go to another Dr. When ha joon approached her while she was passing through an empty hallway and asked her what was wrong she told him about the terrible stomachache...

He told her that all the doctors were busy in an emergency and as he is officially on a Holiday and he was not allowed to treat patients in this time ..

He told her that she should go with him to his apartment and he will give her a pain relief injection and she should rest for a while over there...

Y/n was literally trembling because of pain , she couldn't argue and was not in a state to even think properly , so she just said yes and went to his car..

Little did she knew that Ha joon was not a Dr. anymore, he has been suspended from the hospital for false activity , his license has been cancelled by the court... And he has been facing charges for harrasment..

Dr. Ha joon was too eager to see y/n , it's been almost 2 months she visited him. He was desperate for y/n , to touch her , to see her , to kiss her which he was able to do secretly when she used to come for treatment . He has been roaming around the hospital just to see her even though he wasn't allowed to...
Today finally he saw her and took a chance to get what he wanted from so long

.

.

And this desperation lead him to..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....

Keep a close eye on this character of Mrs. Luna ....

My Poor y/n...(⁠'⁠;⁠︵⁠;⁠'⁠) she going to face alot....

See u...