Part 18 me and you

Blezi~

Even though there was no quarrel between the two of them for so long, Blezi still had a fear because of Rebass's temper that what would happen if he didn't like Blezi coming to his place? She wanted to thank him. And it didn't seem right to her to return back out of fear after reaching the door, it would be cowardice to go back now. She took a deep breath, braced herself and moved forward. Inside, the sunlight was surrounding the rocky walls in its color. Then I understood why Rebass likes solitude so much.

Their was completely silence, even the sound of my breathing was echoing in this place

Their was completely silence, even the sound of my breathing was echoing in this place. I did not come alone, Rose also came with me to show me the way. But I don't know what happens to her every time I talk about Rebass? This time too..... she ran away from here half way through with some useless pretext.

I saw a different scene inside, very spacious, simple but beautiful. Can anyone wish that a dragon lives in such a place, which can wrap anyone around? But it is possible that this place is on a cliff, if a person had found it, thousands of people would have visited here every day.

This place will present a different scene at night, a scene that will be a hundred times more charming and beautiful than in the daylight.

For a dragon I know, long journeys are made easier by wings, and they like to be free. But this time he cannot enjoy his ability alone. If he can carry a heavy girl like me home from the jungle, then he can also carry my luggage to the palace. And he knows It is very important for me to inform Mike that I am alive.
Since Rebass has done my job, I must thank him. After walking around a bit, I found him standing in a corner. It seemed that it was not Rebass but someone else. He saw me and before I can say anything he asked a question.

"You here?"

I looked at his handsome face

I looked at his handsome face. "Yes. I.. I have come to thank you. You said you don't want to get involved in my affairs but you are still helping me."

Rebass: No......I am not helping you. Blezi.....

He took few steps towards me and then stopped himself and put his hands together.

No matter how calmly he talks with me I always feels fear from him as he will punch me on the face in any second.
But when I try to hear him I get more curious. Because every time he speaks he make unique sentences. Right now I totally don't have any clue of what he wants to say by his behavior.

"It was true that I did not want to support you before. But......" He spoke

Rebass "do you know that with a ability of transforming into dragon I also have a very strong sense of hearing my dear?

As he said this hanging me in the middle he smirk.
His smirking face was clearly visible without facing me.
I was forgetting something important.
'what is he talking about?'

Rebass: Ili ana. She is your queen right? I have some old matters with her. Not only her but from her house previous kingdom.......

So it means. He heard my, last night whisper?
Rebass belongs to queen's family. But they are humans. Yeah it's is true that they are not even worthy of being called a human being but still he is a complete dragon and they are humans so how?
Now what should I call this action? He has told me about his hidden trait without my asking!
"Simply put, that night, your mother left her home and headed for a new destination, the same day the brother of that cunning woman whom you call your queen killed my mother. The only difference in that night was that your mother got a new life and my mother died, I was running from the human beasts on that forest and your mother thought that she saw a wild beasts."

Blezi: what?

I can't believe on my ears. 'what I just heard right now was unexpected. How can his mother been killed by queen's family? They might have deep connection. But how they found dragon?

As so many questions were running on my mind Rebass took a deep breath and move to the sun shine. He spoke again "Yes, my mother, The mother of two Childrens was killed in front of our eyes. I could not save my mother because I was young and there were many of them. But I tried to protect my brother. Their is no such a kind and lovely moment which I can explain to you and I also can't go in any deep information about those "

Surely Rebass must be telling me the truth because if what he said was a lie, why would he help me? I shouldn't ask him more about his past because it will hurt him to remember the harsh moments. He is so strong, And I really feel this is very serious.

And I think he wants to take revenge on the queen and her family along with me. Because we both have the same enemy.
How can a dragon leave someone after abusing him? He is so powerful. Maybe just like me...he is also waiting for the right time.

Now Then he told me about his past, I think now he could probably trust me. And there is no doubt that He really hears everything, Even if it was whispered.
I am now afraid that if I start thinking something in front of him, he might hear it too. I heard footsteps and looked back. It was Rose. She was running towards us.

"What happened." I asked question after seeing her so scared and confused. She quickly replied in her fatigued state that she could not find Refyus anywhere.
"What?"

* * * * * * * * * * * *

We reached home. "Father, where is brother?" "He is gone." Uncle replied briefly. We both arrived late, obviously our speed would be slow in front of a dragon. "How did you let brother go after him? Now...... I don't know what will happen." "I couldn't imagine that he would go without his big brother! I should have been careful." They were all very upset. But I couldn't understand why all of them are so worried about his departure. He is a brave boy by the looks and his temperament. If he went there alone and sold, I don't think he would have any trouble, he would manage. "Why are you guys so worried about him leaving? He is a young boy and this task will not be difficult for him."

"Not if he had stepped into human territory. You used to live in a palace, so how can you know? He's gone alone! He may be caught in the clutches of beasts. He is forbidden by us to interfere too much in outside activities, he is an emotional boy and can do anything. And because of such an emotional nature, he has taken the step today that he accidentally put his hand in something unknown without telling his elder brother. Only father and elder brother know what the environment is like there. He just helps make potions. Maybe today he started to be bothered that why we don't let him do outside work, so he went alone today. I wish I had come a little earlier and stopped brother from going after him or woke up earlier to stop the situation before it goes worse, don't let Refyus do that or...... uh ahh." Rose grabs her head and sits down. She was outwardly silent, but in her mind only worry for Refyus was haunting her. I was worried about Refyus, but seeing Sara most confused, I started to take care of her. But my feelings were not having any effect on her. I can understand. She will not be relieved until her lover himself comes and shows her that look, no one has done anything to me, I am fine.
I got to know as much as I wanted to know but one more thing I got to know by fate without asking and that is that Rose is getting more and more worried about Refyus. Oh this one side love. this love! As much as hiding does not hide.

___________________